::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I stopped planting gardens two years ago. We don't get much of the yield because we're usually away in Hawaii when most of the veggies are ready. My parents and neighbors benefit though.

Next year we might start trekking to other parts of the country so maybe I'll replant again then.

Trekking to other parts of the country? James needs to see Niagara Falls! If you timed it right, you could join us on the annual Erie Canal uke cruise, too. Just sayin'....

Tampa is only about an hour west of our apartment. For TBUG, though, it would seem to make sense to get a room, rather than commute....

JT doesn’t do TBUG any longer but he hosts a great party Sunday night. Make sure you don’t leave until Monday.

Trekking to other parts of the country? James needs to see Niagara Falls! If you timed it right, you could join us on the annual Erie Canal uke cruise, too. Just sayin'....

He has a bucket list that he compiled from reading "The Magic Tree House" series of books. Off the top of my head I know he has the great wall of China, Eiffel tower, pyramids, Amazon jungle, Big Ben, Statue of Liberty, D.C., Liberty Bell, Boston, Aurora Borealis, Antarctica/Igloo, Windsor Castle etc. etc.

I stopped planting gardens two years ago. We don't get much of the yield because we're usually away in Hawaii when most of the veggies are ready. My parents and neighbors benefit though.

Next year we might start trekking to other parts of the country so maybe I'll replant again then.

I just have a few plants. More than I really intended. Two kinds of tomatoes for salads, and a few zucchini plants

He has a bucket list that he compiled from reading "The Magic Tree House" series of books. Off the top of my head I know he has the great wall of China, Eiffel tower, pyramids, Amazon jungle, Big Ben, Statue of Liberty, D.C., Liberty Bell, Boston, Aurora Borealis, Antarctica/Igloo, Windsor Castle etc. etc.

A bit young for a bucket list?

attachment.php

I think this is close to me. Poho Meetup.....

Attachments

• 20150613_183902.jpg
    20150613_183902.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 21
This time I’m going to concentrate on strumming and singing at the same time. I struggled with it, so avoided doing much of it.

It was so long since I played I couldn’t remember where I put my MyaMoe. I had a moment of panic looking for it this morning. I promised my friend, Dave, I’d play some tunes with him at the church picnic. I ended up taking my second favorite uke, Mainland cedar pineapple, instead.

It was so long since I played I couldn’t remember where I put my MyaMoe. I had a moment of panic looking for it this morning. I promised my friend, Dave, I’d play some tunes with him at the church picnic. I ended up taking my second favorite uke, Mainland cedar pineapple, instead.

I know. WTF! She finally show’s up and talks about uke. What’s up with that?

I’m combining my love of uke and my love of fountain pens. I have an easier time remembering lyrics if so write them out. I dragged out a pen that hasn’t gotten love in a while to write in my songbook.

A couple of months back, I took my pens to my RE class when we were covering Islamic calligraphy. The kids love playing around with them. They especially loved the dip pens. I plan to pick up a few more nib holders and nibs over the summer. I think they’d enjoy a zen tangle writing activity.

Or maybe a card making class? It used to be a tradition for kids to make cards. The cards were randomly sent out to parishioners. It was fun to get a card from them.

Top Bottom