::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Projects are easier in a house that you're not living in. Where do you send all the stuff that was in the room, during the work. And then the dust going everywhere.

I guess ya gots to break some eggs to make omelets.

Successfully bottled some beer today at home for the competition! I did one style last night and the other today. I also added some extra bottles so I would have some extra beers to share out. The one was the brown ale and I think that will hold well in the bottle.

In other news we had so e cans of beers explode at distributors this last week or so. I told the owner to wait on the two of them but he said we need to get this going so can it now.....I think he feels I failed at the beer

first time was the other day when the owner introduced me as head brewer

Nice.

Awesome for the resume if you ever decide to jump to another place. I bet you're already getting your name out there behind the scenes.

Seems quick, I feel like you just started this journey!! Congrats!!

That's what I thought too.

I know for Jon it must feel like an eternity having to balance work and studies, not to mention the traveling, But it really does feel like you announced this not too long ago.

In any case, very happy for you!

We went to Palace Saimin today for the first time.
We usually go to Dillingham Saimin.
The verdict is their wontons and noodles are really good, and so were the beef sticks.
The broth was a little bland, but otherwise a winner.
The broth at Boulevard Saimin is still our favourite. There is one more place we want to try called the Fountain or something like that. So far though, Dillingham Saimin and Marukame UDON are our favourites.

Off to go sing at Canoe Hut.
I gotta admit I enjoy singing there, and folks at the bar seem to enjoy it too. Sometimes people buy us a round and/or stick $ in the Karaoke machine and ask me to sing.

Sometimes the bartenders do too.

Hope you got to see it!
My flyover was 23 minutes ago. I was in the shower. Oops.

Yep. I waved. I think I made out the twin sets of solar panels when it was lower on the horizon. Got too shakey with the binoculars.

Was it Amazon or an Amazon Marketplace seller? I would be surprised to have such problems if Amazon is doing the shipping themselves (selling it themselves or doing the fulfillment for a seller), but if it's just a shop using Amazon as their storefront then service is much more variable. Have they provided tracking numbers for the shipments? Can you tell where they're going missing? Follow up with Amazon regardless - if it is a Marketplace seller Amazon WILL deal with them if the service is bad.

I ended up just getting my money back.

Top Bottom