::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So, a school in our district hired Aaron Persky to coach their JV GIRLS tennis team.

All kinds of emails were flying around yesterday. He’s the judge that let Brock Turner (Stanford swimmer) walk with “time served”

Our superintendent fired him today. In all fairness to the school, he had changed his name, but still!!!

So, a school in our district hired Aaron Persky to coach their JV GIRLS tennis team.

All kinds of emails were flying around yesterday. He’s the judge that let Brock Turner (Stanford RAPIST swimmer) walk with “time served”

Our superintendent fired him today. In all fairness to the school, he had changed his name, but still!!!

fixt it

We went to our daughter's house to use her wifi. I guess that I'm going to have to switch carriers.

The service tech is coming tomorrow afternoon to take a look. The whole thing is becoming tiring.

All kinds of emails were flying around yesterday. He’s the judge that let Brock Turner (Stanford swimmer) walk with “time served”

Good. And I like the Padre's edit.

Monday was the start of my last year of seminary and also the start of an internship that will last all school year for me. I am interning at a large downtown church; I'll be shadowing the three pastors for about three months each.
I will have an opportunity to preach a sermon during each of those three month stints; let me know in a message if you're interested and I can give you the Facebook link to watch me in action. The first one will be October 27... Exciting - and busy - times!

ShaneBirthdayCake.jpg

Monday was the start of my last year of seminary and also the start of an internship that will last all school year for me. I am interning at a large downtown church; I'll be shadowing the three pastors for about three months each.
I will have an opportunity to preach a sermon during each of those three month stints; let me know in a message if you're interested and I can give you the Facebook link to watch me in action. The first one will be October 27... Exciting - and busy - times!

I'm interested but most likely won't be around because I'll be in a basketball gym somewhere.

Already know you'll kill it!

Preaching the RCL?

Preaching the RCL?

No - pastor prefers to preach in 4 - 5 week series and stays away from it. That was actually part of our meeting on Monday - I asked why she didn't use the RCL and she said she found sermon series to be more challenging. Anyway, I've already been assigned the text and topic...

Top Bottom