::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Need coffee.

fading fast

I am the one who NEEDS coffee. I have had none, on a Monday, and it is already 2pm.

Stuck in a basement at Honolulu city hall trying to solve a VMware issue. At least I had a good breakfast.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Quite foggy here today. Dew point = air temp.

coffee has been had (being pre-emptive this morning)

First period is in full swing

Jack is currently on all fours hunting a pig. All is well with Ralph and Piggy but bad things are about to start.

Nice weekend at the Kentucky Uke Fest. Lexington is maybe the nicest city in the state. Down the street from the fest they had an enormous Latino Festival, the food was fantastic. We got to Lexington a little early on Friday so we made a quick stop at Boonesborough. The reconstructed fort was kind of cool, but mainly I wanted to see the site of the original fort since I had read accounts of the sieges several times.

coffee has been had (being pre-emptive this morning)

First period is in full swing

Jack is currently on all fours hunting a pig. All is well with Ralph and Piggy but bad things are about to start.

Piggy was never referred to by his given name?

Coffee-craving brothers, I feel your pain. There should always be coffee. It's a matter of public safety.

I need to figure out the coffee situation here at church. I'm working out of an office here two days a week and need to set my expectations. Churches are notorious for bad coffee - this one included - but that's coffee hour stuff. I need to see if the staff is as poorly treated on the coffee front as the parishioners are on Sunday morning. At my previous church one of the members owned a small batch coffee roasting company - he created a blend just for our congregation and supplied it and somehow people still managed to screw it up (and I tasted it brewed to MY specs and it was GOOD).

At my other job I supply my own beans, roast it myself, and brew a single batch just for me. I need to see if that's going to be necessary here, too.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Quite foggy here today. Dew point = air temp.

We haven't had our first fog of the season yet - that usually comes in late October/early November. But the weather this year has been anything but usual, so we'll see what happens.

Gee. Any analogies to the current state of public affairs?

I'm reading the first few chapters to my class to model "how to annotate." It's amazing how clearly I can see the connections, references and inferences while reading out loud and projecting the novel on a screen.

Or maybe it' just because it's about the 15th+ time I'm reading it.

Top Bottom