::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Overall Matt is still pretty easy, but when he wants to war with us, he gets into stubborn mode which can last for a couple of weeks. He works for a landscaper up the road during summers, I think that gives him some perspective on life. I always tell him he doesn't want to end up like Eli, the other worker who is probably about 28 and will never be doing anything but manual labor for the rest of his life. I agree, Sally, if he's not in school, he needs to be working and paying rent. I don't see him failing out, but he is content to not study and get by with C's when he can. My concern is that he won't be able to transfer some of his credits to another school if the grade is below a B, (if he wants to continue with a better degree in the future).

I agree, strip clubs are depressing. even if the girls don't seem to mind working there, it's still sad and creepy.

Agreed.

Although another time I went for a bachelor party up in Reno all thirty guys put twenty bucks into a pot and whoever got a girl's number won the pot. I put my money in because I didn't want to be the odd man out. I didn't want to be there really. I was going through a divorce and really wasn't into it but I was in the wedding party. Anyhow, one of the dancers came up to me and asked if I was Japanese. She said she was "hapa" (half Japanese), she actually looked like a taller version of my ex. She was an English major at UNV and also wanted to be a teacher. I asked if her family knew she was a dancer and she said that her mom knew but her dad would disown her. She already owned her house and was in the process of buying a four unit rental unit with the money she was making. Anyhow, we talked off and on all night (she had to make her living) and I told her my life problems and at the end of the night she walked over, gave me a hug, and slipped her number into my back pocket and whispered "call me, I have questions about teaching." I was in a funk and didn't think anything of it but when we got back to a bar the boys were trying to find out if there were any winners and if not, they were going to bet the money on roulette to try to parlay it into dinner money for the group. I didn't say anything but the groom to be walked over and grabbed the slip out of my back pocket and said "I saw that hot Asian dancer slip this in Gary's pocket!"

So yeah, I won $600.00 for telling a stripper my sad story. Just about all of it went to paying a round of drinks but it was a good time.

She is now married with three children and living in Springfield, CO and teaches at a Junior college. I still get a Christmas card every year :eek:)

Agreed.

Although another time I went for a bachelor party up in Reno all thirty guys put twenty bucks into a pot and whoever got a girl's number won the pot. I put my money in because I didn't want to be the odd man out. I didn't want to be there really. I was going through a divorce and really wasn't into it but I was in the wedding party. Anyhow, one of the dancers came up to me and asked if I was Japanese. She said she was "hapa" (half Japanese), she actually looked like a taller version of my ex. She was an English major at UNV and also wanted to be a teacher. I asked if her family knew she was a dancer and she said that her mom knew but her dad would disown her. She already owned her house and was in the process of buying a four unit rental unit with the money she was making. Anyhow, we talked off and on all night (she had to make her living) and I told her my life problems and at the end of the night she walked over, gave me a hug, and slipped her number into my back pocket and whispered "call me, I have questions about teaching." I was in a funk and didn't think anything of it but when we got back to a bar the boys were trying to find out if there were any winners and if not, they were going to bet the money on roulette to try to parlay it into dinner money for the group. I didn't say anything but the groom to be walked over and grabbed the slip out of my back pocket and said "I saw that hot Asian dancer slip this in Gary's pocket!"

So yeah, I won $600.00 for telling a stripper my sad story. Just about all of it went to paying a round of drinks but it was a good time.

She is now married with three children and living in Springfield, CO and teaches at a Junior college. I still get a Christmas card every year :eek:)

You've got the best stories.

James is having surgery right now. They're graphing skin over the holes in his ear drum.

Poor kid.

No basketball or PE for 4 weeks.

I'm showing videos all day and there's no activity here like there used to be.

I'm bored.

James is having surgery right now. They're graphing skin over the holes in his ear drum.

Poor kid.

No basketball or PE for 4 weeks.
Hope everything heals quickly without complications.

Software developers really drive me nuts sometimes. They think they can lock me out of their computer files. Hah. My access is just short of that of God. I own them - even if they make me work for it.

Now to go out to a different supermarket, to finish our Thanksgiving shopping. The first store was out of a few things....

He's out.

He looks like he's wearing a bra cup over his ear. Mika sent me a video of him after taking the meds to make him sleepy. He's hilarious. Right now he's groggy but doing well.

As grown up and cool high school kids think they are, you slap on Charlie Brown the Mayflower Adventure and the class becomes dead silent and they’re all paying attention to the movie.

As grown up and cool high school kids think they are, you slap on Charlie Brown the Mayflower Adventure and the class becomes dead silent and they’re all paying attention to the movie.

I've never been a big fan of Charlie Brown TV stuff. I like the cartoons. Always found the TV boring.

Top Bottom