::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Work for me....I saw this girl who worked at a time shirt place on the boardwalk at a strip club.....she recognized me and it was kinda awkward.... I woulda tipped her but she kept skipping me.

Hey Ken - were you the one who had to clean up the blowoff mess this morning?

That was one amazing beer. Went from 1.083 to 1.035 overnight. We repitched onto a cake of us 05 and the beer took off within an hour it was fermenting.

The last batch we made stalled at 1.025 so we put into barrels. This one I think will do just fine.

He is our mash yesterday

IMG_20181119_103158.jpg

attachment.php

This was 800 pkis ponuds and about 150 gallons of water....usually the water line is 1/4of the way up.

Ah... the days before Thanksgiving.

Looking through the bunker's periscope I can see the tourists and their kids are arriving in town to visit Mom and Dad.

Rummaging through the old family photos. I found this one. There's the original Spot family member at the first Thanksgiving. Not sure who took the photo though.

Spot Thanksgiving.jpg

Holy s**!

I just learned from watching a documentary that my great uncle Tom was in Merril's Mauraders.

That's why just before he passed he wanted me to read up on Burma's role in winning WWII

Top Bottom