::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

This is a text I just did with my daughter. I asked how she is doing and how the hospital where she works is doing.

All is good. It's Friday!

We are good there. There moral is a little low because we are cutting hours because we don't have the patients we normally would because people are staying home. Our ER's have been slow as well. Waiting for the surge of patients but they really haven't come yet.

I guess my area is blessed in one way, and not quite on the work way. Strange days.

This is a text I just did with my daughter. I asked how she is doing and how the hospital where she works is doing.

All is good. It's Friday!

We are good there. There moral is a little low because we are cutting hours because we don't have the patients we normally would because people are staying home. Our ER's have been slow as well. Waiting for the surge of patients but they really haven't come yet.

I guess my area is blessed in one way, and not quite on the work way. Strange days.

Good to hear, I feel like I have no idea what the situation is like at local hospitals

Hey guys, we're going to be moving the community here in the forum to our new discord server. Here is the link to join. I even set up a section so you guys can continue your discussion there. The following is a repost from my posts in site announcements:

I want to invite you all to our new Ukulele Underground Discord server.

This forum is now 13 years old, and though she has served the ukulele community well, she is tired and needs a break.

Discord is a realtime chat platform that is free to use. There are apps for it for every device and you'll be able to talk and post pictures and even voice. chat with your fellow UU members in real time.

All you need is to click this link and create a discord profile.

https://discord.gg/spkGkGZ

The forum will stay up, but honestly, discord is a much better place to hang out in this day of smart phones and tablets. The mods and I will get it set up just like the forum so you won't miss much from here. I hope to see you all in there.

-Ryan

I guess we are back up.

I went to the Discord dot com. I don't totally understand it though.

Don, if you need help to get to the new place give a holler. I think they're keeping this up for a while still.

Don, if you need help to get to the new place give a holler. I think they're keeping this up for a while still.

I'm worried that this could mean the end of UU for me. You may be surprised to hear this, but I don't do tech stuff very well....:(

Gary, I really appreciate you thinking of me, and offering to help. I'll give this new thing a try, but I'm skeptical....

Morning everyone I got my truck finally up and running. In back at work again I was off a few days hopefully I can start a business of my own some day make own hours would be nice.

Gary, I really appreciate you thinking of me, and offering to help. I'll give this new thing a try, but I'm skeptical....

Try thinking of it as new and improved. Hope to see you there.

I had transition and loss issues too. We can get through this together. Apart.

Top Bottom