::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It's still morning for me , just barely.

A very happy and healthy day to all!

Jon, I went the drill route with my coffee grinder.

I try to keep the rpm's low because I'm guessing a hand crank wasn't designed to spin fast. It's a little tricky because the only drill I have is 20v but 4amps. Super torquey and spins really fast if you're not careful. Mika won't use it. I wish I had an electric screw driver.

Yeah - you may find it's more trouble than it's worth over time, but it's an option. I think I used an electric screwdriver with a chuck attachment when I did it.

Good news: Grandpa is being released from the hospital because he tested negative 3 times for Covid-19.

Crap news: It's basically so he can die at home. His heart is having trouble because his lungs are filled with fluid and putting pressure on the heart. His kidneys have all but shut down and they aren't getting enough fluid out of his body to relieve the pressure. I guess the upside is he won't die alone in the hospital.

I'm pretty bummed. My parents got married so young that my grandparents are pretty much a second set of parents. I'm happy that he won't be alone in the hospital anymore but currently having a pity party for myself.

Good news: Grandpa is being released from the hospital because he tested negative 3 times for Covid-19.

Crap news: It's basically so he can die at home. His heart is having trouble because his lungs are filled with fluid and putting pressure on the heart. His kidneys have all but shut down and they aren't getting enough fluid out of his body to relieve the pressure. I guess the upside is he won't die alone in the hospital.

I'm pretty bummed. My parents got married so young that my grandparents are pretty much a second set of parents. I'm happy that he won't be alone in the hospital anymore but currently having a pity party for myself.

Bittersweet news, Gary. I hope you're able to get some time with him, even if it has to be Facetime. I know you have amazing memories of him that will always be with you. There's nothing much that can be said to make it "better" but know that we all love you...

My $39 package of toilet paper just arrived!
it is 18 rolls, 1500 sheets per roll, and will not fit in the holder because the diameter is a bit larger (not much) but the hole in the center is only large enough for a pencil to go through.
I still had some "regular" TP around but now we have enough to get us through whatever I'm sure.

it is 18 rolls, 1500 sheets per roll, and will not fit in the holder because the diameter is a bit larger (not much) but the hole in the center is only large enough for a pencil to go through.
I still had some "regular" TP around but now we have enough to get us through whatever I'm sure.

I guess if worse comes to worst, there is always soap, water and a wash cloth.

Bittersweet news, Gary. I hope you're able to get some time with him, even if it has to be Facetime. I know you have amazing memories of him that will always be with you. There's nothing much that can be said to make it "better" but know that we all love you...

Screw FaceTiming, get your ass over there. Wear a bunny suit, gloves and a mask to protect grandma but sit with him. The family needs to gather. Very carefully, but gather.

Bunny suits can be bought at any medical supply company. Hopefully they have some.

Re roll it on the old to holder....

Top Bottom