::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Got my van serviced. The dealership replaced the timing belt, a switch for the transmission that was faulty, front driver’s side wheel bearing assembly, and a transmission fluid flush. Beaucoup $$$$, but it is driving so much smoother now. Planning to keep Hank for at least another 2-3 years.

I have to report to the hospital at noon today to let a doctor snake a camera down my throat for a look-see around my stomach. What fun.

At least the prep is better than if he wanted to snake it from the other direction.

I hope they didn’t use the same snake they use for the other. 8-0

I'm glad, too! Best Christmas present I've ever had. We've decided not to exchange gifts this year; nothing could measure up to what we've already gotten....

IT’S A TRAP! Find something to honor all the hard work she did on your behalf.

Just subbed for the jazz band.

Man those kids are squirrelly.

One little Asian girl on violin said "Mr. Yoshida, I think you'll like this." and she played In My Life. Beautiful.

But I was a little insulted.

"That was beautiful, but just so you know, the Beatles broke up when I was about 6 years old."

One little Asian girl on violin said "Mr. Yoshida, I think you'll like this." and she played In My Life. Beautiful.

"That was beautiful, but just so you know, the Beatles broke up when I was about 6 years old."

I remember before the Beatles, and after the break up. The music lives on though.

For the first nine or so years of my life there were only 48 states, in the United States.

Years ago, I briefly dated a girl and was pretty certain her room mate had a crush on her. I was maybe 5 years older than them and he asked me if I had seen the Beatles.

I hope they didn’t use the same snake they use for the other. 8-0

Me too! I had a pretty wicked sore throat for the rest of the day after that. Sheryl said, "well...someone shoved a camera down your throat, after all!" I hope "shoved" doesn't actually describe their technique.

Top Bottom