::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I forgot to take my meds a couple days ago and now my blood sugar is out of control.

When that happened before it took a few days to get back under control so I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll have it back where it should be. Not sure if I should take more of the new inhaler insulin since I've only used it for a week or two now.

I thought you we’re slimming down your fat *ss.

Still at 230lbs.

Well I fluctuate from 228lbs-233lbs.

I lost a couple pounds over Thanksgiving which still baffles me. I haven't been eating too well lately because of my schedule but starting to cook at home more often so that should get much better.

Only one pile? I’m a master procrastinator. I even stall on doing lazy things. Coffee up and charge through.

I’m pulling for you. We’re all in this together.

Yeah, this semester I've been on it for the most part. I have three classes worth of essays that I need to finish but thats pretty much all I have. Usually at break I have 6 weeks worth of grading to do.

I forgot to take my meds a couple days ago and now my blood sugar is out of control.

When that happened before it took a few days to get back under control so I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll have it back where it should be. Not sure if I should take more of the new inhaler insulin since I've only used it for a week or two now.

We do the diabetes dance with a diabetic cat. So much trial, error, and second guessing. The error boundaries aren’t very forgiving.

I do the same thing with my gout meds.

Still at 230lbs.

Well I fluctuate from 228lbs-233lbs.

I lost a couple pounds over Thanksgiving which still baffles me. I haven't been eating too well lately because of my schedule but starting to cook at home more often so that should get much better.

I saw 191 & change yesterday. Lowest I've been since coming off the Camino. I've been below 195 for about 3 months. My goal is 13 stone.

I think I've been gaining back lost weight, but I don't know how much. I'll find out Monday at the doctor's. Still haven't gained back enough to resume wearing my rings. They tend to fall off now, especially if my hands get cold....

photo.php

When I went to the Dr. he said my labs looked great, but I gained 10lbs.
Sucks.
I had not really noticed, but when I went to put on my Mele Kalikishaka shirt today to wear to work - nope.
Sucks.

Is it quick acting or long lasting?

I’m only on Metformin. Sometimes I wish I had an instant fast acting some type of medicine. I can tell when my blood sugar spikes dangerously. I sweat, my body tingles, and I feel like s**. The only thing that brings it down (that I’ve found) is drinking huge amounts of water and going for a very brisk walk.

I made a gluten free stout....not so juicy!! Thats the next experiment. But it looks good tastes ok, I need to let it finish fermenting then carb it up. Sunday I am going to work and gonna bring in old kegs to super clean with the chemicals and stuff there!!

Top Bottom