::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So Nanilei's grandma has cancer, just found out.
Going to California for a visit next month.
Those miles are coming in handy.
She's 92, so I don't think they are going to do much for her.
She went back home today, she had been in the hospital since this weekend. Originally they thought she had a UTI, but after tests, and more tests, and scans etc, they found stage 4 liver cancer, such a bummer.
Nanilei talked to her today, said she sounds fine.
She's in good spirits considering.

Sorry to read this.

Contrary to what we might think when we are young, we are not immortal.
You just have play your best game, with the cards you are dealt.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

I hope my morning salutation brings good fortune to all who read it.

So Nanilei's grandma has cancer, just found out.
Going to California for a visit next month.
Those miles are coming in handy.
She's 92, so I don't think they are going to do much for her.
She went back home today, she had been in the hospital since this weekend. Originally they thought she had a UTI, but after tests, and more tests, and scans etc, they found stage 4 liver cancer, such a bummer.
Nanilei talked to her today, said she sounds fine.
She's in good spirits considering.

My grandfather said his goodbyes to us four years ago now. He has stage 4 colon cancer and didn't want treatment. He said he has pain on some days but more good than bad. One of my friends who is a doctor said that when you're elderly like that, cancer growth tends to be slower. I hope you guys have more time with her and she stays pain free.

I've been off a week and today is the first day I'm not at school. I was pretty crabby yesterday.

Hope it gets better Jon.

And what do I do on my first day off work?

I clean the kitchen of course. At my own pace though so it's not that bad. I tossed our old "tupperware" for a new set that Mika purchased about two years ago :) We never got around to washing the new set so today I tossed all of our old stuff and have been washing the new set. I need to organize the stuff too.

Sunshine this morning. It's been a good deal cooler than the average temp here lately. Yesterday the sun slept in and I didn't really see it until 3 pm. This weekend it's supposed to be off and on rain. After that not so bad but still a little cool for this time of the year. But that could be a good thing.

Top Bottom