::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Cleaning my car today. On Friday morning I’ll be heading up to my brothers house for his yearly party. Is going to be a good year. All 4 of my siblings will be there, that rarely happens.

I need this years party. It’s been a rough few months.

In April Hubby walked out in his job of 30 years. He just had had it, he was done. He’s been doing everything to find a new job but nothing has panned out. And because he quit we were refused unemployment. So yeah 4 months of trying to get by on my measly income has been a strain. We’ve gone through what savings we had.

So yeah, I need this next weekend. He’s not going and that’s fine with me. We’re okay and all but with him home all the time we could use a break from each other. I need to have some fun.

Cleaning my car today. On Friday morning I’ll be heading up to my brothers house for his yearly party. Is going to be a good year. All 4 of my siblings will be there, that rarely happens.

I need this years party. It’s been a rough few months.

In April Hubby walked out in his job of 30 years. He just had had it, he was done. He’s been doing everything to find a new job but nothing has panned out. And because he quit we were refused unemployment. So yeah 4 months of trying to get by on my measly income has been a strain. We’ve gone through what savings we had.

So yeah, I need this next weekend. He’s not going and that’s fine with me. We’re okay and all but with him home all the time we could use a break from each other. I need to have some fun.

Hugs and mojo heading your way. Enjoy the party!

Last night we went out with another couple. I worked with the wife when I taught Sunday school. Her husband is leaving for deployment to the middle east. He’ll be gone 9 months. Fortunately he probably won’t be in any danger. Still being apart that long sucks.

Work is picking up at the clinic I’m at now. It’s been kind of weird, and funny, in that a third of my clients the last couple of weeks have been people who have similar hip and lower back issues as I do. One sided back pain related to hip and rib issues on that side. I needed this type of work too, but I have a hard time finding people who work in some very sensitive areas to address it. I finally made an appointment with one of my massage school instructors who I know does.

Hello everyone I am now working in the shop at the air conditioning place more like a shop hand break down old units for scrap metal and what ever else they want done like make delivery of parts to guys in the field. And on Fridays I'm working with my girlfriend's dad with he's remodeling business learning lots of different things over time with him. I should get to see my parents this week so that will be fun visiting my girlfriend's family for the first time.

Top Bottom