::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

You’re looking great Don!

I'm expecting changes. :) I've lost 10% of my body weight since May. I had long ago convinced myself that I'd never get under 200 pounds again. Today, I weighed in at 201, with clothes and shoes on. Not the way I'd suggest for people to lose weight, but, hey....

(((((((Jon and Hughes Ohana)))))))
Sending peace and strength to you and your family.

Sea Sucker or roof rack?

SeaSuckers look awesome, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to trust them going down the road. Just 'cause I'm paranoid like that. When we bought my Soul, they said they were still figuring out a thing or 2 on the roof racks. I should check if they've gotten them out yet...

Happy new Soul to you. I assume you are telling us you have one? Don't be bashful, show us a photo.
I love my '16. I don't know yet about the '20 model.

I'm not sure I have any photos, and I'd have to go outside to get one. :p

We had one that was probably 2010 or so years ago - loved it, but not practical as the only car for a family who likes to go places and camp.

Not our only car anymore!

Let's see if I remember how to attach a photo:
Yours truly, knitting a chemo hat and kicking cancer in the ass at the same time. Back here for more treatment tomorrow....

Glad to see you are knitting!

I'm not sure I have any photos, and I'd have to go outside to get one. :p

We had one that was probably 2010 or so years ago - loved it, but not practical as the only car for a family who likes to go places and camp.

Not our only car anymore!

About 2010 years ago?

I see Don's light is on. Good morning Donald!

Quite cool this morning here. Miss Google says 60°.

Hi PoHos!

DON! I cant scroll back to get caught up!
But DUDE... you need to get better please!!!

You are the best! And I miss talking with you! Need to pop on here more often!

Had a shocker yesterday, some guy came into our shop and announced he was buying our building tomorrow! We will lose half our space, but not be kicked out entirely.

Had a shocker yesterday, some guy came into our shop and announced he was buying our building tomorrow! We will lose half our space, but not be kicked out entirely.

The only thing that stays the same in this life is, that things change.

What the heck....do you have a lease for the area you rent?? I know in NJ if a landlord sells and youre in contract the new owner has to follow agreement and then can only raise rent a certain amount after that

Top Bottom