::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

What specs are you trying to get? Mine was $2k. I have a MacBook Air that I picked up at a pawn shop for about $700 that was halfway decent.

We can use flash drives on our iPads as long as we have the dongle and download the app to access the files. Full Microsoft Office suite available, etc.

I just looked at the 15" MacBook Pro at the Apple Store and it was pretty close to 3K for the larger screen.

The one by us has been good for me. I bought the road hazard warranty from them. I had one tire that got a nail just into the side wall, very close to the tread. But it was deemed unfix able. New tire @ no cost, but I had to pay $11.75 for the warranty on the new tire, to go forward. I think that might have been the first time one of those warranties ever paid off. You also get a rebalance and rotation for life on all tires, and flats fixed at no charge.

My local Honda dealer is offering me 29K to trade in my Pilot. I owe about 19K on it.

It has me thinking about it. My car is somewhat of a lemon. It took them about 6-7 months to sort out a problem that had to do with the brake and steering system, just a couple weeks ago I had to take it in to have the air conditioner evaporator changed.

Not minor issues. I'm thinking about unloading this and getting either another Pilot (I have the EL I'd probably get the XL; captain's chairs in the back row and better electronic package), or the Ridgeline (I've always preferred trucks).

What do you guys think? I'm afraid of another major issue popping up in my current car.

I dont have those anymore... hallelujah! Good luck!!!

It's pretty much a formality. No problem. I bitched at my boss about something that came up recently and some of my coworkers' (inappropriate) response to it. Wanted to be sure we don't adopt that method as SOP, because we'd have a lot of trouble real fast if we did!

My local Honda dealer is offering me 29K to trade in my Pilot. I owe about 19K on it.

It has me thinking about it. My car is somewhat of a lemon. It took them about 6-7 months to sort out a problem that had to do with the brake and steering system, just a couple weeks ago I had to take it in to have the air conditioner evaporator changed.

Not minor issues. I'm thinking about unloading this and getting either another Pilot (I have the EL I'd probably get the XL; captain's chairs in the back row and better electronic package), or the Ridgeline (I've always preferred trucks).

What do you guys think? I'm afraid of another major issue popping up in my current car.

Sounds like a sweet deal to me, IF they follow through on the offer (don't lower it after "inspections") and if you can get a price you like on the new car. I've had cars with issues...it's unnerving.

Mika bought me a Yeti coffee mug.

There are much better ways to spend $25.00.

I have one by "Simple Modern" (find them on Amazon or their own website). WAY cheaper than Yeti or Hydro Flask and the quality seems to be about the same.

I pretty much teach in "Aloha" shirts almost every day (I wear a chef's coat for my culinary classes) and I've taken a few of them to an embroidery place for "staff spirit" days to get customized with the school's name and logo.

I was just sent an email asking if I would be able to source a supply large enough for teachers to order their own apparel. The problem I'm running into is that I can't seem to find a website for Cooke Street or Bishop Street aloha shirts.

Weird.

Maybe my search is wrong?

Life’s too short to not like your car. But drive the Kia and Hyundai first.

I think those brands only sell wholesale to Target etc.

I have a feeling they're the same shirt with different labels. I've found a few places that will make shirts if you supply/purchase the fabric and labels.

I have a feeling they're the same shirt with different labels. I've found a few places that will make shirts if you supply/purchase the fabric and labels.

Out-of-state retailers I believe must offer made-in-Hawaii products for sale at their stores to get a business license here.
I think those brands only exist to fulfill that requirement.
That being said, I have a bunch of the shirts, they are nice basic aloha shirts.
LMK if you want me to just grab you a bunch from Costco sometime, can do that too.

Practicing for tomorrow.
Guy from my work is bringing his girlfriend on the boat tomorrow.

Top Bottom