::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I pretty much teach in "Aloha" shirts almost every day (I wear a chef's coat for my culinary classes) and I've taken a few of them to an embroidery place for "staff spirit" days to get customized with the school's name and logo.

I was just sent an email asking if I would be able to source a supply large enough for teachers to order their own apparel. The problem I'm running into is that I can't seem to find a website for Cooke Street or Bishop Street aloha shirts.

Weird.

Maybe my search is wrong?

I found this:
https://www.4imprint.com/product/100165/Tropical-Print-Camp-Shirt

Hit the farmer's market, Natural Grocers, and the grocery store this morning, then went out with the family to play tennis for a few hours. Well, I played a few rounds, then sat down, then played a few rounds, then sat down.

Then went and test drove a Chevy truck hubby was thinking about for his next one - it's now off the list, as the way it rode made me nauseated.

He said that if he wrecks this one, he's assuming he's not meant to have new vehicles and will find something used for the next one.

In answer to Sally, I'm too big for a little sports car or compact. My head hits the roof, my knees hurt getting in and out, I bang my knees getting in, plus I like being able to see past cars in front of me or at least through their windshields.

Another thing is that we often drive kids around to practices and games etc., although the boys are hitting grown up size and we can't pack them in like we used to. They still happily sit three across but they're getting bigger quickly.

The reason I'm even considering it is because my current car has had two weird/rare problems already. I have a gut feeling that my car is just one of those off the assembly line that just isn't right. They're offering me about 9K more than what I've paid out so far which is also about 9K more than I still owe. Seems like a pretty good deal on paper.

Top Bottom