::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Yes, we've made the decision to live here. She's going home next weekend to start packing us up. She'll start with the stuff we know is coming down here. Then she'll dispose of some stuff we aren't keeping. Some stuff will go into storage until we can make up our minds.

The realtor is all set to list the condo. We hope to sell soon, before we have to start paying school taxes, and property taxes.

She'll need to make several trips. She'll try to go just before my chemo cycles begin, when I feel my best, so she can be back here with me during chemo. I hate that she's stuck doing all this work by herself, but I can't help it....

Have you looked into those Pods? They will move and store your stuff.

Mikes shopping for a job in the northwest. If he secures a job there I’ll send him ahead, pack up the house in those, sell our house and store our life away until we decide on where we want to buy.

Actually not entirely true.

Four years ago I was in excruciating pain with pancreatitis.
Three years ago I was heavily sedated after shoulder surgery.
Two years ago I was back in pain with kidney stones.
And last year I had my defibrillator implanted. Also no fun.

Gary, you’re a mess.

Have you looked into those Pods? They will move and store your stuff.

Mikes shopping for a job in the northwest. If he secures a job there I’ll send him ahead, pack up the house in those, sell our house and store our life away until we decide on where we want to buy.

Yes, the Pods are under consideration....

Repairs are done, some under warranty.

So my repairs are still in limbo.....back in February they said I could be possibly celiac after a blood test and wanted to do endoscopy....well things were crazy and I knew both the wife and I would need a personal day so figured to wait till summer. Called them and they say they have no record of that....even though they sent me a certified mail saying I did not follow up and they were telling my Dr.....clearly my Dr didn't care since he never called me or nothing. So stupid they are.

About to start my 23rd year.

Sure doesn't seem like I've been teaching for that long and I guess that's a good thing.

also

I'm here for a first day of school!!!

starting off the year as healthy as an overweight, diabetic with congestive heart failure can start!!

I usually play "C'mon Get Happy" but I think I'll switch it up to Manoa Company "A Little Aloha"

Happy Monday!

I had a lot of orders today but they all are going so well. Mainly Ohanas and those are generally in good shape, so hooray for a surprisingly easy Monday! I have some instore customers later so that will be fun.
Hope you guys have a great week ahead!

I had a teacher that had a holder for the chalk. It made it like a giant marker. I thought that teacher was the coolest

I was always pretty sure the chalk holder marked me as one of the nerdiest, but it kept my hands from getting that dry, squeaky feeling of chalk dust.

Top Bottom