::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

That’s good to hear. Also you’re feeling better this year, that’s gotta help. You may appear less like a mark.

I gained about 20 lbs since last year and then lost about half of that since I've been home.

I've had a few kids stop by my room and say I look "healthier" than last year.

I think its the lack of facial hair. I look younger.

I gained about 20 lbs since last year and then lost about half of that since I've been home.

Gary, you definitely look happier and healthier, color in your skin, etc it's many noticable differences.

my students are writing

(fought temptation for you Jon and used "students")

so I thought I typed my students are writing and I'm so hungry I hope they don't hear my stomach growling

something got lost from my brain to my keyboard

Gary, you definitely look happier and healthier, color in your skin, etc it's many noticable differences.

I'm definitely more appreciative of the things I took for granted, like being about to walk 50 yds. without having to stop and catch my breath.

Howdy! I've been playing with a new computer, to me at least, I got a Logitech keyboard with scroll pad. Nothing fancy, a HP 6305 Pro.

I was going to purchase a new laptop for my myself but I heard the new iPads will have usb capability so that means I would be able to do my school work from a usb drive . . . if the iPad can run the applications I need.

I'll have to wait and see when they come out I guess.

A 15" MacBook Pro runs about 3K. Kind of steep for what I'm using it for.

James will need a laptop in a couple years. Hopefully the 13" is good enough for him. I have a hard time seeing things on the smaller screen and it annoys me when I make it bigger but have to scroll through a document to read it.

James will need a laptop in a couple years. Hopefully the 13" is good enough for him. I have a hard time seeing things on the smaller screen and it annoys me when I make it bigger but have to scroll through a document to read it.

Or you could get him a great PC at a fraction of the price.

Oooo Shane popped in... we did mini golf when I visited him a few weeks ago. I kicked his butt. Well we did 2 rounds. I won the first, he won the 2nd, but I won all the way around.

We went for a walk and Ruby brought up Stranger Things and I instantly became the 3rd wheel. It was hilarious.

Next time I go back I am going to go treasure hunting (metal detecting) with his dad!
His dad does not know it yet... but that is my plan! I have not even met his dad, but I want to go metal detecting with him.

I am up 15 and really need to get back into the gym. Just had so much going on.

Oooo Shane popped in... we did mini golf when I visited him a few weeks ago. I kicked his butt. Well we did 2 rounds. I won the first, he won the 2nd, but I won all the way around.

We went for a walk and Ruby brought up Stranger Things and I instantly became the 3rd wheel. It was hilarious.

Next time I go back I am going to go treasure hunting (metal detecting) with his dad!
His dad does not know it yet... but that is my plan! I have not even met his dad, but I want to go metal detecting with him.

Nice to see you pop in Mim!!! My dad used to metal detect on the beach. He found so much stuff and money. I think the stuff he found the first year paid it back.

On the banks of the Thames? So much interesting stuff turns up there. Did I see that you were finding pipe stems and pieces?

On the banks of the Thames? So much interesting stuff turns up there. Did I see that you were finding pipe stems and pieces?

No, I was in Finedon. What?! Yep, you heard that right... I broke the most reclusive PoHo and have actually been to his town and to his home!

BTW... his girlfriend is LOVELY in every way and he has the cutest dog.

Married 36 year today. Since she is also a priest does that make us a pair of peres? (At this point she usually correctly notes the remark to be patriarchal.)

Top Bottom