Page 2362 of 2689 FirstFirst ... 1362186222622312235223602361236223632364237224122462 ... LastLast
Results 23,611 to 23,620 of 26881

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Gary, how's James?
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Yes, but there's also a certain amount of sniffing and territorial marking that goes on....
    OH YUCK. But thanks for that - I chuckled.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Been raining here for about a week. Dark and dismal all day for days
    That's my kind of weather! I love winter with the dreary, rainy weather and short days. My part of the US has a climate similar to yours - a bit warmer, a bit wetter. Still - I would thrive there.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Gary, how's James?
    He woke from his surgery a little nauseated from the anesthesia. Threw up a few times. Got him home and he slept for five hours and woke up hungry.

Now he says his ear is just sore like someone punched him there. He doesn't want Tylenol or anything so I guess he's pretty good. He has to wear what looks like a bra cup over his ear until Sunday but then he can go to school. Can't lift anything more than 5lbs and has to use a rolling back pack. He's most upset about the backpack.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    He woke from his surgery a little nauseated from the anesthesia. Threw up a few times. Got him home and he slept for five hours and woke up hungry.

Now he says his ear is just sore like someone punched him there. He doesn't want Tylenol or anything so I guess he's pretty good. He has to wear what looks like a bra cup over his ear until Sunday but then he can go to school. Can't lift anything more than 5lbs and has to use a rolling back pack. He's most upset about the backpack.

Thank you for asking.

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    That's my kind of weather! I love winter with the dreary, rainy weather and short days. My part of the US has a climate similar to yours - a bit warmer, a bit wetter. Still - I would thrive there.
    Its depressing
    You don't stop playing when you get old. You get old when you stop playing

Tanglewood TU13M concert called Kalea
    Brunswick BU4-B baritone called Kalua
    Fender DG5 Dreadnought guitar named Tilly
    Tanglewood Discovery guitar
    Valencia hybrid classical guitar

My Music Blog

Haha... the backpack. Oh poor kid. Yeah, you can hurt and it aint no big deal... but the school torment is the worst!
    Get him like the rolling briefcase kind. If he has to be in it, might as well be 100%!
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...
    You're an awesome maniac! -Mark Stay weird, Mim. -RichM
    ...perhaps your quality expectation looks different from me. -PK

Haha... the backpack. Oh poor kid. Yeah, you can hurt and it aint no big deal... but the school torment is the worst!
    Get him like the rolling briefcase kind. If he has to be in it, might as well be 100%!
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...

Shoot double post, but I dont know how to fix it... so yeah... it is what it is.

I'm on a roll.

Made two pans of brownies.

A pan of corn bread (not a huge favorite in my family but I had all the stuff).

also made a pan of polenta that I'll cut up and toss on the grill tomorrow.

Prepping gravy from stock because for my inlaws we ordered a smoked turkey. No pan juice. Might make a small pan of dressing tonight too. I'll have smash some potatoes too.

My fil will have some Japanese "tapas" and maybe some sushi. And of course, rice )

Passionately Untalented

Thread Information