Page 2426 of 2689 FirstFirst ... 1426192623262376241624242425242624272428243624762526 ... LastLast
Results 24,251 to 24,260 of 26881

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Me too. When I was a kid I knew a bitey one. Now I own two. Best dogs ever.

But Jon might disagree.
    Ranger was mean to my Annie. That sealed my prejudice against Chihuahuas forever.

Samoyeds rule.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Me too. When I was a kid I knew a bitey one. Now I own two. Best dogs ever.

But Jon might disagree.
    Poor Kodi was so confused yesterday. We had a painter in our house and he is afraid of dogs, so wherever the painter was, Kodi had to be removed from. Kodi is the sweetest, kindest dog I've ever met - even more than Hudson, who used to be oohed and aahed over for his sweetness by the vet and her staff. Kodi is positive that everybody is his best friend, so when he wasn't allowed to visit with the painter he was very sad.
    The PoHo Store

I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    As parents, were always dropping them off to each other’s houses, or taking them out to do things. We used to send the kids with money for meals, movies etc. but now we figure it all evens out so we don’t bother. Actually, the parents hang out too. One of the families has been traveling to Hawaii with us the last few years and I think another will be joining us in Disneyland when Mika has her conference.
    We spent the whole weekend shuttling kids places. Friday night Annie had a sleepover with Girl Scouts at the zoo (very cool behind-the-scenes program). Yesterday morning Sheryl picked her up at the zoo and took her to her colorguard practice. The moment Sheryl got home I took off with Emma to deliver her to a pop can drive for band. Picked up Emma and took a friend of hers home then Emma and I were off to church to help in the kitchen for a 5th and 6th grade "dinner theater" program. Then on the way home we picked up Annie's stuff from the zoo sleepover at her scout leader's house. More to come today...I kind of love that my kids are active - and all by their own choice. I was in Boy Scouts and hated every moment of it.
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Ranger was mean to my Annie. That sealed my prejudice against Chihuahuas forever.

Samoyeds rule.
    It all depends how you raise them. They are dominant and need to know they're not the boss!
    You don't stop playing when you get old. You get old when you stop playing

Tanglewood TU13M concert called Kalea
    Brunswick BU4-B baritone called Kalua
    Fender DG5 Dreadnought guitar named Tilly
    Tanglewood Discovery guitar
    Valencia hybrid classical guitar

My Music Blog

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Oh...Rocky Mountain oysters aren't oysters. They're something far worse...and oysters are about as bad as it gets (they look like big piles of boogers and taste like death on the half shell).
    I have not yet sampled the Rocky Mountain variety...
    I must say though that recently at BILs place he shucked fresh oysters and placed them directly on the grill, cooking them in the half shell.
    I tried it. It was tasty.
    The oysters were huge.
    You know that's why they call it Pearl Harbor, right?
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    There's no Uber or Lyft where I live. We're out in the boonies....
    Floyd has ONE Lyft driver. It kind of cracks me up. They park in their driveway about 5 miles out of town. I have no idea how much business they get.
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...
    You're an awesome maniac! -Mark Stay weird, Mim. -RichM
    ...perhaps your quality expectation looks different from me. -PK

I've never used either Uber or Lyft. Something about the services bothers me. I guess I've heard too many of the news stories about Uber rides gone bad. I don't trust them, and don't foresee myself ever ever using them....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    I've never used either Uber or Lyft. Something about the services bothers me. I guess I've heard too many of the news stories about Uber rides gone bad. I don't trust them, and don't foresee myself ever ever using them....
    When I travel they are a life saver! So easy and user friendly.
    www.mimsukes.com... facebook... twitter... Youtube: For Fun... Youtube: Business...
    You're an awesome maniac! -Mark Stay weird, Mim. -RichM
    ...perhaps your quality expectation looks different from me. -PK

Quote Originally Posted by Mim View Post
    Floyd has ONE Lyft driver. It kind of cracks me up. They park in their driveway about 5 miles out of town. I have no idea how much business they get.
    We have used Uber here, works great in town or by home.
    We were staying on the North Shore and decided to Uber to a concert at Turtle Bay, piece of cake. But trying to go back home? NOTHING. No bus, no taxi, no Uber, NOTHING. We ended up calling a friend to give us a ride.

Why was it so easy to get there?
    We found out that the Uber that took us to Turtle Bay had just dropped off a person who came from the airport, and happened to be in the area. We just got lucky.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    its simply mind bottling............
    If I... could save mind... in a bottle...

Thread Information