Page 2563 of 2684 FirstFirst ... 1563206324632513255325612562256325642565257326132663 ... LastLast
Results 25,621 to 25,630 of 26840

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Hi Hos
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Morning everyone.
    Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Back at it. Breakfast this morning is a small bowl with a scoop of spicy humus, scoop of avocado, boiled egg, cucumber slices.

Twenty years ago I would have laughed in your face if you told me I'd be eating this for breakfast . . . and enjoying it!
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Just learned that the Costoco near us is closing in September. Boooo.

Now we'll have to drive to Paradise Valley (about 15 minutes) so I guess we're still living large.
    Costcos close? I had no idea this could happen. The two near us are always crazy busy - the one in Aloha is so busy that I can never find parking - EVER. I go to Hillsboro exclusively now because their parking lot is way bigger than Aloha's - probably same number of cars parked, but you can find something at the fringes.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Back at it. Breakfast this morning is a small bowl with a scoop of spicy humus, scoop of avocado, boiled egg, cucumber slices.

Twenty years ago I would have laughed in your face if you told me I'd be eating this for breakfast . . . and enjoying it!
    Minus the cucumber that sounds great! If you'd told me twenty years ago that I would like hummus I'd have laughed in your face - now I even make it sometimes and love it!
    The PoHo Store

I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Minus the cucumber that sounds great! If you'd told me twenty years ago that I would like hummus I'd have laughed in your face - now I even make it sometimes and love it!
    I added roasted garlic to a basic hummus recipe a while back. Uh. Muh. Gawd. That stuff was the bomb. I did a roasted red pepper version too, and it was very good, but the garlic was to die for.
    The PoHo Store

I added roasted garlic to a basic hummus recipe a while back. Uh. Muh. Gawd. That stuff was the bomb. I did a roasted red pepper version too, and it was very good, but the garlic was to die for.

We have a place called Oren's Humus (I think it's a chain) that is incredible. They have roasted garlic, roasted red pepper, a bunch of different types of humus (edamame humus). My favorite is actually their babagagnoush.

I think I just like saying that.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Costcos close? I had no idea this could happen. The two near us are always crazy busy - the one in Aloha is so busy that I can never find parking - EVER. I go to Hillsboro exclusively now because their parking lot is way bigger than Aloha's - probably same number of cars parked, but you can find something at the fringes.
    I think it is because their lease will be up. Costco prefers to own their properties.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

I want some snow....just one day of snow all day!!!

We have some tulips popping up already....february the new march

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Please share your recipe. Iíve never made it but I want to. And Iím a garlic nut.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Thread Information