::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Just arrived on the North Shore.
It was nice to hug and kiss my wife!
It is POURING rain.
The sea is rough and muddy.
So no beach and no sailing in the forseeable future.
There is plenty of Jameson though, contemplating adding it to my coffee.

Just arrived on the North Shore.
It was nice to hug and kiss my wife!
It is POURING rain.
The sea is rough and muddy.
So no beach and no sailing in the forseeable future.
There is plenty of Jameson though, contemplating adding it to my coffee.

I don’t drink much anymore but when camping (or on vacation) camping coffee is a must.

Last edited:
Well folks, it's time to share some news. It appears that Sam the Eagle has been lost for good. Yes, I was Sam - as many of you guessed. After many many attempts to revive the account, I am unable to get the password reset and not able to log in because Sam's email account was disabled. Attempts to create a new account for Sam have not worked.

Sam blames the online Russian propaganda / mental manipulation machine creating fake accounts for getting his email account shut down. As for creating a new account on the forum... the software seems to have a "feature" in it that rejects creating a new account for Sam.

So at this point our fine feathered friend is no longer able to harrumph around in the on-line world.

Last edited:
So we went out on the boat right before sunset. It was an abbreviated trip.due to the rough sea, but ashes were scattered in the sea.
I played a couple of songs.
A guy on the boat was a musician (a friend of the decesed who now lives on Oahu) and he asked us to come where he was playing tonight.
We went, and he asked me to play. The other guy who plays with him plays a mean dobro.
I sang a Hawaiian song and I sang Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out while he played dobro.
Really fun!
The crowd all wanted to know where I played regularly.
That felt good.
These guys want me to play with them.
Yay!

I wonder how the tournament went?

They beat themselves first game.

6/27 in layups
2/15 in free throws
and too many unforced turn overs to count. We lost by 1 to a team we should have beat by 20. They’re playing in the championship today.

Our second game our boys played much better as a team and didn’t display the nervousness they did in the first game. Unfortunately the other team absolutely sucked. At halftime the score was 30-0. The coach had even pulled our best players and made the team pass the ball 5 times before shooting. He finally put the starters back in and told them if they took a shot it had to be with the opposite hand. Same with dribbling. The starters understood and didn’t try to shoot much. The kids who don’t play much went nuts shooting because they were always open. The score ended up 41-7.

Well folks, it's time to share some news. It appears that Sam the Eagle has been lost for good. Yes, I was Sam - as many of you guessed. After many many attempts to revive the account, I am unable to get the password reset and not able to log in because Sam's email account was disabled. Attempts to create a new account for Sam have not worked.

Sam blames the online Russian propaganda / mental manipulation machine creating fake accounts for getting his email account shut down. As for creating a new account on the forum... the software seems to have a "feature" in it that rejects creating a new account for Sam.

So at this point our fine feathered friend is no longer able to harrumph around in the on-line world.

RIP Sam. You will be missed.

Top Bottom