::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I just wish I had *known* I was going to miss TheBus, I would have slept in! On my way now.
40 minutes behind schedule.

Good luck. As u start I am done.

Mahalo!
It is now 7:00am.
I usually take the the 6:04 bus and it gets me there around 7:15.
TheBus was one minute early today and a bunch of us watched it roll past as we waited for the light to change to cross the street. TheNextBus was 10 minutes late.
My flight is at 8:49.
If I can get to TheAirport in 35, even 40 minutes I think it will be ok. Just don't like to be in a rush. Especially when you don't know how long the TSA lines are.

Missed TheBus to The airport.
The next one will get me there, hopefully in time, but I don't like being anxious.

This could be taken straight out of one of my dreams. I semi-frequently have dreams where I am traveling or going somewhere and the bus doesn't arrive, or the plane is full, or the boat is sold out.

This could be taken straight out of one of my dreams. I semi-frequently have dreams where I am traveling or going somewhere and the bus doesn't arrive, or the plane is full, or the boat is sold out.

I dream of salty foods.

And sweet foods.

And foods high in carbs.

and food that tastes good.

and food with any taste at all.

::sigh::

Hmm, this is not what you want to see when you are waiting for your plane...
o9Z9GJc.jpg

The good news is that this is not my plane. The bad news is that this plane is in my plane's parking spot. I hope they figure it out soon!

I'd rather see it before leaving the ground than the prop falling away into the ocean mid-flight.

Agreed! But when you look out the window and watch the guy climb the ladder and pop open the panel with a screwdriver, as people stream off the plane from.your gate, yeah.
This is the flight to Kapalua that was supposed to have departed already. My plane is arriving soon.

I loath crazy hyper intense sports parents. (Not referring at all to you Gary) No one should be so wrapped up in their children’s sport that it makes them cry...except maybe when you’re super happy and proud.

It's the ones who are about the score instead of the lessons therein.

Top Bottom