::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Could the blue one be a Duster? If so, it would be a Plymouth.

Demon? Then it would be a Dodge....

The Plymouths (Valiant and Duster) and Dodge (Dart and Demon) were all very close, A redundancy.

A very happy and healthy new day!

And the first day of summer!

The longest day?

I hear it's dump the Pump Day also.

That would have more gravity in my area if there was public transportation.

We are having a gray day. A little sprinkling of rain. Not much on volume, but gets everything watered, which is good. Everything outside is green and alive. And the temperature is lovely.

I might have a new name to drop in a few more years :)

It is actually very exciting to see/hear about your kids doing well.

Jimmy was fascinated with the science part of cooking. He used to hang out in my classroom all the time asking me questions. A lot of the times I would have to research it to give him an accurate answer and a lot of times we did the research together. He's a great kid and I'm glad his parent's compromised on his dream. He wanted to go to culinary school but his parent's wanted him to get a degree and wouldn't pay for culinary school. He used to bring me tiny desserts because he wanted me to try them but knew I was diabetic.

It is actually very exciting to see/hear about your kids doing well.

Jimmy was fascinated with the science part of cooking. He used to hang out in my classroom all the time asking me questions. A lot of the times I would have to research it to give him an accurate answer and a lot of times we did the research together. He's a great kid and I'm glad his parent's compromised on his dream. He wanted to go to culinary school but his parent's wanted him to get a degree and wouldn't pay for culinary school. He used to bring me tiny desserts because he wanted me to try them but knew I was diabetic.

Should get reservations for a dinner one night.

They want to make sure you return by off time. But when I sometimes work later in day they expect you to do deliveries past your off time. Weird.

My prediction for tomorrow no deliveries. Fridays seem to be slow. They say summer is busiest but honestly I sit more now.

Plans for the weekend not much for Saturday. Then great adventure on Sunday with some friends. We got a free friend day so they are gonna go with us.

Just can't believe people are trying to rationalize separating kids from their families and comparing it to criminals who make bad decisions.

We are having a gray day. A little sprinkling of rain. Not much on volume, but gets everything watered, which is good. Everything outside is green and alive. And the temperature is lovely.

We woke up at 6:24 a.m. to loud thunder. Sheryl ran downstairs to sit with Kodi. We had storms last night, too. It was the first time he'd heard it and he was very upset. This morning was much louder and lasted longer - at least an hour.

Top Bottom