::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

How is it that the ONE guy who brought an electric uke and a tiny, battery-powered amp would have tempo issues? He was not leading the songs, but couldn't seem to follow the leader's tempo. As the only amplified uke, his was the easiest to hear, and he was leading people astray....

I'm down to 9% battery life again. My Kindle is showing signs of age. I never used to have to charge it up daily, and my usage hasn't really changed....

I'm down to 9% battery life again. My Kindle is showing signs of age. I never used to have to charge it up daily, and my usage hasn't really changed....

I wonder if it's battery is replaceable? And, if so, whether that would be cost effective....

I wonder if it's battery is replaceable? And, if so, whether that would be cost effective....

Google tells me the battery can be replaced. Amazon tells me they can be had for ~$25. Amazon also says I could replace the Kindle for about $135.

$25 sounds like it might be worth a try....

Went to work today, then came here.
Longest day of the year!
Have I mentioned how.much I love living here?

G8HpKa9.jpg

Oh and it is a NO that was not Peps at the party. It was a member of the group Kontiki.

Another day. I seen that the beer co I really like beer out of offered a position for a personal assistant to the owner. I sent my resume for fun. Asked for creative and good person with photography. I think I got that.

Another day. I seen that the beer co I really like beer out of offered a position for a personal assistant to the owner. I sent my resume for fun. Asked for creative and good person with photography. I think I got that.

Who knows what I would do or the hours but gotta be better then delivering paint.

Who knows what I would do or the hours but gotta be better then delivering paint.

They say that the summer I will be so busy that sometimes I work past the time I am scheduled.....so far last 2 months I hardly broke a sweat.....easiest job I ever had. It's almost getting boring for me.

They say that the summer I will be so busy that sometimes I work past the time I am scheduled.....so far last 2 months I hardly broke a sweat.....easiest job I ever had. It's almost getting boring for me.

Work should be exciting not boring. Too bad no breweries want to hire me. I did hear back from another place and they wanted an intern. They said we're holding off till fall to fill position. I will reach out again in September

Mr Curtis, that sort of thing can bite you on the ass. A few years before I started seminary I attended a student recruiting day with my trainer wife. They were making a fund-raising film (yes, I’m that old). I didn’t know that I was in the film until I was showing it at my home parish. There we were on screen, the ex-wife and I, looking the model of student attention and piety, while my real-wife-to-be sat next to me and the church members recognized and began to whisper among themselves. Oy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom