::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I'm not too worried about being in a group shot with my cohort - but it's always a good reminder to be careful of stuff like that...

And you're right about Facebook stuff biting you on the ass. I had a meeting with the session at my old church to talk about coming under the care of the Presbytery as my schooling was starting up. One of the members went off on me about how mean I am on Facebook. She'd seen some of my interaction with Tim and assumed I was just being vicious to someone. I told her that Tim is my dear friend, that we are competitive teasers - it's a friendly game for us, and that if she could see our conversations via private message she would see warm interactions between dear friends.

There were other very unhappy outcomes to that meeting.

I went home and unfriended all but two of our congregation for self-protection. I consider my friend requests much more carefully now.

The latest model, with 32G, WiFi and carrier....looks like $460.

It's a better machine, I'm sure, but, given what I do with it, I'm wondering whether it's worth the extra $$ to me....

Without the cellular connection it's $329. I don't know why you'd get the cellular model - your Amazon tablet doesn't have cellular. My girls each have a small (7 inch) Fire for long car rides - I way prefer my iPad mini. I don't care for the Apple operating system on a phone, but it's perfect for a tablet. On the other hand - you're used to the Amazon FireOS...

Sukie and Sally can tell you all about meeting commitments when not factoring in the time zone change.

*STARE*

OR....you could congratulate us for realizing we had a problem and got the problem corrected. I don’t recall you being left at the airport. I believe we found someone willing to help us out in our hour of need. And it was an hour.

The tragedy was the time we went to get feminine hygiene products, and while we were gone the “group” photo was taken. Nope, not over it yet.

Mailman — skip the mini. Get a full size tablet. Older people, and I include myself, like a bigger screen.

I NEED SOME HELP!!!!

I believe I have sold one of my ukuleles. (No, not my Moore Bettah). I need to ship it to the Chicago area. I will, of course, pack it up nicely. It’ll be in a hard case and carefully packed in a box. I’ll insure it, yada, yada...
My question is: do I want him to PayPal me before I send it? I realize there are trust issues on both sides. I know I won’t screw him over. Hell, I threw in the case and a strap. But he doesn’t know me. I don’t know him. Although we did this through UU FB page so I figure he’s probably legit.

What say you people? I told him I’ll mail it late this afternoon.

He sent me the money. But PayPal took out $9. I told him that didn’t work for mr. But he said he’d add $9 to the shipping cost.

I NEED SOME HELP!!!!

I believe I have sold one of my ukuleles. (No, not my Moore Bettah). I need to ship it to the Chicago area. I will, of course, pack it up nicely. It’ll be in a hard case and carefully packed in a box. I’ll insure it, yada, yada...
My question is: do I want him to PayPal me before I send it? I realize there are trust issues on both sides. I know I won’t screw him over. Hell, I threw in the case and a strap. But he doesn’t know me. I don’t know him. Although we did this through UU FB page so I figure he’s probably legit.

Pay first.....

The kids put their townhouse on the market at about 9 am yesterday. They already have an offer OVER list with a proposed 15 day closing.

s**! I’m not quite ready for them to move in! I was giving myself 45 days.

When I sold my Kamoa, I estimated what my shipping cost would be, added that to the price I felt was fair for the ukulele, and said free shipping.
PayPal took out its $, which kind of sucked, but I get it. Cost of doing business, having buyer and seller protection. But seller paying all cost, pffft.
Buyer sent me $ instantly, but I definitely will wait for PayPal notification before shipping.
That's what all online retailers do, right?
Hope it all works out!

The kids put their townhouse on the market at about 9 am yesterday. They already have an offer OVER list with a proposed 15 day closing.

s**! I’m not quite ready for them to move in! I was giving myself 45 days.

So in 2 weeks take another trip while they move in, problem solved.

I NEED SOME HELP!!!!

Be sure you send it registered/certified (I can never remember which is which), the one they have to sign for. Otherwise they can say they didn't receive it.

Be sure you send it registered/certified (I can never remember which is which), the one they have to sign for. Otherwise they can say they didn't receive it.

Both registered and certified require signatures. Registered is usually for items of high monetary value. Certified is usually for important paperwork....

Without the cellular connection it's $329. I don't know why you'd get the cellular model - your Amazon tablet doesn't have cellular. My girls each have a small (7 inch) Fire for long car rides - I way prefer my iPad mini. I don't care for the Apple operating system on a phone, but it's perfect for a tablet. On the other hand - you're used to the Amazon FireOS...

I really like my Kindle's 10 inch size. Wouldn't want anything smaller. I'd like a cellular connection to allow me internet access in the absence of WiFi. I'm used to using WiFi, but limited as to where I can access it....

I NEED SOME HELP!!!!

I'd wait until I was paid before shipping....

Top Bottom