::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

They are moving in with you? So you’re not moving?

Nope. Why? Because they are moving in with us until they find a place. They called dibs first. I’ll never get out of here. But! I have talked Paul into getting some badly needed things done.

Nope. Why? Because they are moving in with us until they find a place. They called dibs first. I’ll never get out of here. But! I have talked Paul into getting some badly needed things done.

I hope you’ve put your stuff back up and made it your home again. Beige sucks.

If I remember right you two fake syrup lovers were already going to the market for your stinky fake log cabin crap because you wouldn’t agree to consume the real Canadian maple syrup the Canadians had imported for us. My rags were simply an add on to your shopping list.

It took extra time to find and select. We might have been back in time otherwise.

If I remember right you two fake syrup lovers were already going to the market for your stinky fake log cabin crap because you wouldn’t agree to consume the real Canadian maple syrup the Canadians had imported for us. My rags were simply an add on to your shopping list.

I'm sure that's something you made up to relieve your burden of guilt.

Hey! I wasn’t driving and we were in a state with two time zones. WHO THE HELL DOES THAT?

One of my favorite episodes of West Wing was all about it.

Where I am it's considered Chicagoland. We are Central time like Chicago. I have no idea what's happening in Indiana. Everything I hear about comes from Chicago.

And you're right about Facebook stuff biting you on the ass. I had a meeting with the session at my old church to talk about coming under the care of the Presbytery as my schooling was starting up. One of the members went off on me about how mean I am on Facebook. She'd seen some of my interaction with Tim and assumed I was just being vicious to someone. I told her that Tim is my dear friend, that we are competitive teasers - it's a friendly game for us, and that if she could see our conversations via private message she would see warm interactions between dear friends.

There were other very unhappy outcomes to that meeting.

I went home and unfriended all but two of our congregation for self-protection. I consider my friend requests much more carefully now.

And for the rest of your life in ministry.

On that note, B V-B is on this trip with us. He swings from mania to angry depression unless he does his week at about 4 hour intervals. I prefer his mellower self. Mrs Pere is not quite able to get there. This shouldn’t be a long-term solution for him. But if it can get us through until Monday I can live with it.

The latest model, with 32G, WiFi and carrier....looks like $460.

It's a better machine, I'm sure, but, given what I do with it, I'm wondering whether it's worth the extra $$ to me....

It's so worth it. And you don't need the latest model. And you probably don't need 32G. And you can probably just get one that is wifi only so you don't have a monthly expense.

Mine is refurbished, wifi only. and I adore it. I have a kindle fire that I loathe.

Top Bottom