::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

On that note, B V-B is on this trip with us. He swings from mania to angry depression unless he does his week at about 4 hour intervals. I prefer his mellower self. Mrs Pere is not quite able to get there. This shouldn’t be a long-term solution for him. But if it can get us through until Monday I can live with it.

Perhaps an appointment with a psychologist or psychiatrist might help? My oldest had been struggling for years until she got professional help. We were just chatting about how it took her almost 3 years to get to the point where she can function more rationally now that she’s gotten help. Prior to that she relied on week almost 100% of the time.

My eyes have been really opened up regarding mental illness and all the varying degrees of it. I used to blame her irrational behavior on her lack of maturity and laziness, I now recognize it as something that can be helped with drugs and therapy.

On that note, B V-B is on this trip with us. He swings from mania to angry depression unless he does his week at about 4 hour intervals. I prefer his mellower self. Mrs Pere is not quite able to get there. This shouldn’t be a long-term solution for him. But if it can get us through until Monday I can live with it.

That's some rapid cycling.

It's so worth it. And you don't need the latest model. And you probably don't need 32G. And you can probably just get one that is wifi only so you don't have a monthly expense.

Mine is refurbished, wifi only. and I adore it. I have a kindle fire that I loathe.

What makes the big difference to you? The OS?

Top Bottom