::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Great story Gary. I want to meet James some day.

I was telling James I was really proud of him.

I told Mika I was super proud of him because I would have fought the kid.

. . . and I really wanted to tear the coach a new one for his cavalier attitude but since the kid stopped the personal attacks and kept it to basketball and on the court, I figured it was a good (and somewhat safe) opportunity for James to handle it on his own.

He's a really good kid with a lot of empathy for others. I just wish he wasn't so absent minded about his responsibilities.

Oh, honey. Just look at me at UWC. I’m seldom plain old sober. I’m quieter. Unless I’m drinking. Then I’m chatty.

True, but at UWC I mostly only catch little bits and pieces. I rarely spend extended periods of times with people.

True, but at UWC I mostly only catch little bits and pieces. I rarely spend extended periods of times with people.

I think that is what the cabins were good for.
I enjoyed both types of hanging out.
The big crazy field Hangouts, and the smaller, crazier cabin Hangouts.

We just saw American Animals.
Ok to wait for video.
We are kind of bummed we missed a few films we wanted to see in the theater, like Rampage and Upgrade.
Neither one is screening anymore. Oh and Ready Player One.

We thought it was supposed to rain today. It was gorgeous out. Nanilei needed a break.from the sun though. That's why we want to the movies instead of the beach. When we got out of the theater, it was indeed raining.
Perhaps tomorrow we might get a chance to go back to the beach.

We thought it was supposed to rain today. It was gorgeous out. Nanilei needed a break.from the sun though. That's why we want to the movies instead of the beach. When we got out of the theater, it was indeed raining.
Perhaps tomorrow we might get a chance to go back to the beach.

It's Mid-west gorgeous here. Temp in the seventies, blue skies and sunshine, and everything that supposed to be green is green.
My first tomatoes are coming and I saw my first zucchini started.

James' club team, the San Jose Zebras, is having their family picnic today. That should be fun, but hot. Afterwards the entire team and all the families are going to see the latest Jurassic Park movie.

It's Mid-west gorgeous here. Temp in the seventies, blue skies and sunshine, and everything that supposed to be green is green.
My first tomatoes are coming and I saw my first zucchini started.

My wife's flower garden is doing well, and all the veggies seem to be growing. I already have several two-inch peppers on my jalapeno plants....

My wife's flower garden is doing well, and all the veggies seem to be growing. I already have several two-inch peppers on my jalapeno plants....

I stopped planting gardens two years ago. We don't get much of the yield because we're usually away in Hawaii when most of the veggies are ready. My parents and neighbors benefit though.

Next year we might start trekking to other parts of the country so maybe I'll replant again then.

Top Bottom