::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I wonder if teachers can get access to the broadcast TV edits of movies, you know, without profanity and boobs.

I have some versions of movies that I've DVR'd and then burned to disc.

But, commercials are a bummer.

We now have a Hawaiian Poke place.

It's pretty tasty (and they do gluten-free).

I was eating lunch with Aaron and Aldrine when they came to San Jose and Aldrine got all serious and looked me dead in the eye during lunch and said "Gary. What is the crap they call 'poke' in California?!"

It was hilarious because he was dead serious and a little upset.

We tend to make 'poke' into a salad on the mainland. I'm with Aldrine. I just want fish, ogo, onions, sesame oil, shoyu and salt.

I was eating lunch with Aaron and Aldrine when they came to San Jose and Aldrine got all serious and looked me dead in the eye during lunch and said "Gary. What is the crap they call 'poke' in California?!"

It was hilarious because he was dead serious and a little upset.

We tend to make 'poke' into a salad on the mainland. I'm with Aldrine. I just want fish, ogo, onions, sesame oil, shoyu and salt.

About as authentic as pizza, I take it?

When I was in my early 20s I was a counselor for the junior high youth group at church. We thought it would be fun to have a movie night for the kids.

We showed them 16 Candles.

Forgot all about the shower scene near the beginning. As well as a LOT of other stuff.

Good thing it's a liberal church - nobody said a thing, but we were VERY careful to pre-screen movies after that and not just rely on our memories.

Bwahahahaha! Yeah, that one has a lot of off color humor.

Last edited:
Last week was weird at work. Some of my best client interactions and one of my more frustrating interactions all in one week. I think there was a breakthrough in the latter situation, so maybe the mutual frustration will receed. Fingers crossed.

I spoke with a colleague today about the areas I feel I could use some coaching on, mostly in trauma-informed care, and she had a lot of helpful suggestions. I think I’ve been fortunate to meet a lot of gracious people in my field.

Feeling too lazy to cook dinner. Bry is at a team dinner. Chris might be going out. So it may just be Sean and I for dinner. Dinner might just be salad greens with soba noodles.

Kinda gray here today.

The blue is not in the sky.

Eeyore?

Eeyore_3.jpg

Top Bottom