::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I think we have a "life skills" class for SPED and I didn't want to use the same name. I guess I could for lessons though.

SPED is no longer SPED but I can't remember the new name now. It might be learning skills and I may have confused that with "life skills"

My knee ballooned to the size of grapefruit during the night. I didn't get much sleep because of the pain and I took today off to see the doctor. I'm at school now making a lesson plan for the sub.

One of the front office ladies thinks I have arthritis. She said her husband is having the same experience and claims it was brought on by the sudden shift in our weather (warm and sunny to humid and rainy overnight).

Old age is not being kind to me.

My knee ballooned to the size of grapefruit during the night. I didn't get much sleep because of the pain and I took today off to see the doctor. I'm at school now making a lesson plan for the sub.

One of the front office ladies thinks I have arthritis. She said her husband is having the same experience and claims it was brought on by the sudden shift in our weather (warm and sunny to humid and rainy overnight).

Old age is not being kind to me.

Aging is not for the feint of heart. Hope you feel better soon.

Aging is not for the feint of heart. Hope you feel better soon.

Remember that scene in agonies where a Chunk tells his life story from his first memories? I just experienced that at my doctors office. This little old lady asked about my knee and before I could answer I learned about every ailment she’s had since age five.

Character on Dragon Tales. Dr Boo boo gone.

And if you're a guy it could be a cosmetic surgeon.

My father was a general surgeon. He dealt with a lot of patients with breast cancer; usually by the time they got to him it was metastasized and required radical mastectomy.

I guess you could've called him Dr. Boobbegone, though that's not all he did of course. The staff also called him the Chole King, because he could whip out a gall bladder faster than you could blink (that procedure is a cholecystectomy - hence the "chole").

Kinda gray here today.

The blue is not in the sky.

Eeyore?

Eeyore_3.jpg

Another gorgeous day in the Pacific Northwest here. The forecast is calling for 77 and mostly sunny. We have achieved weather perfection.

Took RL Kid to the barber today. He cooperates with it every couple of months. While there I learned that my barber has left the shop to deal auction cars. I'd just gotten him broken in to the way I want my hair cut. POOP!

I have no one on my schedule for the last two hours. Bored. Seeing if I can leave early. No reply back after the initial, “Let me go check.”

Remember that scene in agonies where a Chunk tells his life story from his first memories? I just experienced that at my doctors office. This little old lady asked about my knee and before I could answer I learned about every ailment she’s had since age five.

Sorry. I typed this without my glasses on my phone from the waiting room.

So they're treating me for gout in the knee. Not sure if it's gout but that's what's going on. Hurts like gout but I didn't know you could get it in your knee.

Having Whiskey on a weeknight.
In my defense there were many things at work that tried my patience.
I am a very patient man.
The last HOUR, fully one hour past Pau Hana time, was a complete WASTE of my time.
I was not happy about that.
I had done my due diligence months ago to ensure this did not happen.
Everyone else involved let me down.
Frustrating.

Top Bottom