::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Does anyone know if upside down doc has fled the fires?

I'm hoping he is safely on vacation . . . again.

Does anyone know if upside down doc has fled the fires?

I'm hoping he is safely on vacation . . . again.

He's safe - Canberra is away from the worst of the fires. Sydney, on the other hand, is in bad shape. Jennifer Lowe is safe in the middle of the city, but it's really surrounded.

He's safe - Canberra is away from the worst of the fires. Sydney, on the other hand, is in bad shape. Jennifer Lowe is safe in the middle of the city, but it's really surrounded.

Good to hear.

I don't think I know who Jennifer Lowe is, but glad she's safe too.

Good to hear.

I don't think I know who Jennifer Lowe is, but glad she's safe too.

Jen is a UWC regular - she attended her first UWC the same year a bunch of PoHos did and stayed in our cabin with us. She's a real sweetheart. She has posted in the PoHo threads a few times - YogaJen.

Jen is a UWC regular - she attended her first UWC the same year a bunch of PoHos did and stayed in our cabin with us. She's a real sweetheart. She has posted in the PoHo threads a few times - YogaJen.

Oh! I remember her.

That first year I just remember thinking, “I can’t imagine what that sweet woman from Australia must think about how rowdy and crazy all of us American are acting.” And there was that Richard kid From Germany? That’s the wildest cabin I’ve ever stayed in. Subsequent years were tame compared to that first year.

Top Bottom