::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

So happy for all the good news from Sally, Père, and Soo.
Gary, I remember going to Manhattan a couple of times when I was a little younger and a little older than James, I really enjoyed it so glad you are making memories for him.

We are cherishing family time.
Gotta figure out how to see my mom and my brother without letting them bring me down.

I think I can't plan anything - I just have to show up.

So happy for all the good news from Sally, Père, and Soo.
Gary, I remember going to Manhattan a couple of times when I was a little younger and a little older than James, I really enjoyed it so glad you are making memories for him.

We are cherishing family time.
Gotta figure out how to see my mom and my brother without letting them bring me down.

I think I can't plan anything - I just have to show up.

Good luck Damon. Family stuff can be weird.

I made myself breakfast - a bagel and a fried egg. While I was pouring my coffee I saw a fly land on my egg and I was pissed!
Nanilei says, 'oh, you're not going to die.'
I finish my breakfast, wash the dishes, and sit back on the couch with my coffee.
I take a sip, there is something in my mouth.
I spit it into my hand - IT WAS THE DAMN FLY!!!!

I rinsed my mouth with fireball, I hope I don't die :D

I made myself breakfast - a bagel and a fried egg. While I was pouring my coffee I saw a fly land on my egg and I was pissed!
Nanilei says, 'oh, you're not going to die.'
I finish my breakfast, wash the dishes, and sit back on the couch with my coffee.
I take a sip, there is something in my mouth.
I spit it into my hand - IT WAS THE DAMN FLY!!!!

I rinsed my mouth with fireball, I hope I don't die :D

You're probably doing better than the fly. So ya got that going for you.

Tooth lady a bit later. New crown for me and a cleaning and eval. for Shirley. I heard one of the dems. say something about adding dental to Medicare. That would be nice.

Got my crown. All set there. I have one more tooth to redo a filling and I will be good... 'til next time.

Shirley is good for six months.

Working remotely today.
Nanilei brought me a Lee*s Sandwich!
One more off the list!
Oh but we added one too.
Athens West! :)

I don’t get why the hotdog tasted so good.

I don’t even really like hotdogs all that much. I’ve gone years without eating one.

I was planning on taking a bite and tossing it but I ate the whole thing because it was good.

It's the dirty water ....

Horseshoe pit in the backyard has been prepped for Thursday.
200lbs of fresh sand (from Home Depot) and freshly painted shoes (red and blue) and we will paint the pins white :)

Horseshoe pit in the backyard has been prepped for Thursday.
200lbs of fresh sand (from Home Depot) and freshly painted shoes (red and blue) and we will paint the pins white :)

So you’re staying with local relatives? Going to the parade?

We’re setting up at our house. Going to make our own “beach” in the driveway. The kids will all come over. Going to bbq and just chill. I bought a huge blow up pool to lounge in and we’ll walk to the beach for the fireworks show.

Had a brutal flight home from NY.

To avoid the weather in most of the country I think the pilot said we were flying over Canada and then we had to stop in Boise, Idaho to refuel.

The flight was just a little over 9 hours. Some dumb old lady kept walking up and down the aisles and bumping into everyone. I get that she was probably trying to get circulation going in her legs, but she literally bumped each and every person up and down the aisle. Several people complained about her. I had some dumb ass that stood up next to me and was rocking back and forth to stretch and he kept bumping me too. I asked him if he didn't mind doing his little dance by the restrooms where there was more room. He knocked my headphones off twice. I was getting pissed. In general, the most inconsiderate people as a whole, I've ever seen on a plane. The guy directly in front of me was turned sideways working on his computer and blocking half the aisle. I almost applauded when the crew came by (you know how the lead person walks backward) and knocked his computer to the ground. They apologized profusely but a part of me thinks they did it on purpose.

My steps average for the trip was 17K a day.

One day at Disneyland I logged over 33K steps. Too many for my old bones. The downfall of traveling with a family that is twenty years younger than you.

Worth doing for James though. He had the time of his life.

Top Bottom