::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Amazon.com?

I went to Wal-Mart this morning for a few things. NO toilet paper. Empty shelves. Could not believe it. Luckily the little cut-rate store near me had some. Had not thought about Amazon. Good suggestion. I know I would get by alright without it by putting my pioneer skills to use, but it's nice to have those creature comforts.

Santa Clara County has been identified as a "hotbed" for Covid-19, yet all of the Santa Clara County schools are still open while ALL of the schools in the surrounding counties are closed including SFUSD.

In the waiting room.

My rational mind thinks this will be no worse than a significant dental issue. But I’m a-flutter nonetheless.

Santa Clara County has been identified as a "hotbed" for Covid-19, yet all of the Santa Clara County schools are still open while ALL of the schools in the surrounding counties are closed including SFUSD.

LA county school district (the largest in the country) just shut down.

In the waiting room.

My rational mind thinks this will be no worse than a significant dental issue. But I’m a-flutter nonetheless.

Deep breaths. You got this Padre. Let us in on the news on the flip side.

So I don't know if we are going to California or not.

I am hoping this is all just an overabundance of caution but I feel bad for my cousin (the bride-to-be).

The best description I have seen is that cancellations, closures, and social distancing is a proven method for stopping the spread of virus outbreaks. In the absence of medical prevention, treatment, or cure of the virus, this is the best tool we have to stop the virus. It's not as much an abundance of caution as it is the only proven way to slow or stop the spread.

I went to Wal-Mart this morning for a few things. NO toilet paper. Empty shelves. Could not believe it. Luckily the little cut-rate store near me had some. Had not thought about Amazon. Good suggestion. I know I would get by alright without it by putting my pioneer skills to use, but it's nice to have those creature comforts.

I've considered plenty of options, but nothing else is flushable. Having to throw the stuff in a trash bin is a yucky thought.

Our schools will close for 2 1/2 weeks starting at the end of the day today. Officially an early start to spring break - we'll see if things are good enough for them to open up again after. Both my girls have chromebooks they can use so if they go to online schooling they're set there.

LA county school district (the largest in the country) just shut down.

We just shut down too.

Im guessing kids will just go home at lunch. What are they going to do to them?!?!?

We're closed until April 3rd so far. I have to work onsite on Tuesday. Distance learning

Top Bottom