::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Think I might shave off mustache today. Wife was never really a fan. Plus we went camping earlier this month kids were swimming and I said take it easy. Some guy said come on that's what grandparents do. Let the kids have all the fun...yup he thought I was their granddad.....

Think I might shave off mustache today. Wife was never really a fan. Plus we went camping earlier this month kids were swimming and I said take it easy. Some guy said come on that's what grandparents do. Let the kids have all the fun...yup he thought I was their granddad.....

What? You look nothing like a grandpa...a hipster yes, but not a grandpa:) :) :)

I'm on another forum about my Kia Soul. It's pretty much the same format as this one. They are changing to a new "better" system, and I haven't been able to post for the better part of a week. We'll see if they get it sorted out. If not I maybe done there.

I'm on another forum about my Kia Soul. It's pretty much the same format as this one. They are changing to a new "better" system, and I haven't been able to post for the better part of a week. We'll see if they get it sorted out. If not I maybe done there.

You've been seeing other forums!

Shirley and I went down to the park by us and walked and listened to Pandora for a while.

Top Bottom