Page 2672 of 2718 FirstFirst ... 16722172257226222662267026712672267326742682 ... LastLast
Results 26,711 to 26,720 of 27171

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Surgery on my beak has been rescheduled for 30 April. That is all.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Enter the whirlwind. B V-B has arrived. Stripped in the garage and went straight to the shower. We have forgotten that his operating tempo is much faster than ours. Whether that is adrenaline, caffeine, or his normal we are going to have to find a speed we can all live with.

Thanks for the PoHoMoJo that got him here safely.
    Why me?
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger."
    - Evan Eisenberg, Atlantic Monthly, July/August 2006, p. 151.

14:29044

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Enter the whirlwind. B V-B has arrived. Stripped in the garage and went straight to the shower. We have forgotten that his operating tempo is much faster than ours. Whether that is adrenaline, caffeine, or his normal we are going to have to find a speed we can all live with.

Now for a shift to keep you all safe.
    1:99
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Thanks for checking in! How are you and the bride doing with the forced togetherness?
    Working on 9 month plan hopefullt

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

sending you strength!
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    When we were dealing with trying to figure out how to best help Ben when he was a little one and struggling with Asperger's (before diagnosis) we were grasping at straws and went to a naturopath recommended to us. We were desperate, but this quack was nothing but a charlatan and snake oil saleswoman. I still feel ashamed that I stooped to that, but like I said, we were desperate to try anything that might help him.
    The things they do right is give validation, spend time listening, and empowering people to make healthier decisions. The ones who are ethical know to stay in their lane. Not too many of those and most believe some wacky bullpucky. I had an ND for my pathology instructor in massage school. Oh, boy! Our licensing board requires someone with a PhD or medical license to teach pathology. Schools donít pay enough to attract an MD. That class was a waste of time. I studied on my own and if I needed help I asked a massage instructor who had a graduate level degree in A&P and was knowledgeable in pathology.
    ~Soo
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Poho mojo you all get through this with your sanity mostly intact.

Bur seriously well wishes to you and yours.
    ~Soo
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

I can do just about all of my job remotely.
    Just if a piece of hardware is physically broken or if I have to deploy replacement / new hardware I have to go in person.

Because Windows 7 and Server 2008 are no longer supported as of January, we have had A LOT of PC and server replacements to do.
    And since A LOT of our clients waited until the last minute, some are not getting done.
    Sorry not sorry.
    We told you this over a year ago.
    Poor planning on your part does not count as an emergency on our part
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Home.
    I think I will get my desk and PC set up in the morning.
    Today was rather hectic.
    I need some TV veg time.
    Tonight's dinner?
    Baked chicken breast in a casserole dish with sliced zucchini, diced tomatoes, cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup.

Yum!
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

Today I parked in the loading dock of the building across the street from mine, I had to deliver some PCs.
    I was watching their maintenance staff cart away TWO PALLETS of toilet paper.
    I said, "If you wanna sell any of that on the black market, you gotta customer right here!"
    Smile and laugh. No takers.
    Dangit!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Thread Information