::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

That kid never even thanked me.

Those guys apologized at our 10 year reunion. They were guys I played football with, never really hung out with them. They were meathead jocks. I was that kid who was friendly with all the cliques.

To this day I still don’t understand why the gender choice of another persons partner would have any effect on my relationship with them.

To this day I still don’t understand why the gender choice of another persons partner would have any effect on my relationship with them.

I even put that question to the meathead crew when we talked. I got that little kid looking at the ground because they can’t look you in the eye “I don’t know.”

It rained pretty much nonstop yesterday. I did my coastal driveabout but the weather got in the way of the views.

12 th in my age division out of 264

I ran a few about 20 years ago trying to lose weight. My friends mom passed with me with about a mile to go. Almost killed myself trying to not get beat by a 65 year old lady.

It rained pretty much nonstop yesterday. I did my coastal driveabout but the weather got in the way of the views.

Non stop since yesterday afternoon.

Correcting papers all day for two days. At least I didn't have to go to Sacramento.

When I lived I did the San fransico area to pismo

More then once in either direction. I used to camp up at Sand Dollar cove. My wife and I drove up to santa Cruz and stopped at Mavericks. We actually drove from San Francisco back to Los osos. Picked up my dogs then brought them to beach then back to kennel then out to Vegas in one day.

I've lived here all my life and I've never driven all the way down Hwy 1

Start in Oregon and head out the road to Liggett. It’s the worse road in t the State. I got carsick and I was driving. The rest was beautiful.

Top Bottom