::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My favorite commercial was the Jason Mamoa one as well.

Second was Nas X and Sam Elliot dance off.

I would post wedding photos but I'm having a hard time getting them on here. ATTACH=CONFIG]124953[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 24551-0195.jpg
    24551-0195.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 7
I would post wedding photos but I'm having a hard time getting them on here. ATTACH=CONFIG]124953[/ATTACH]

Nice photo Stephen. Your bride is beautiful.
That’s you moms dad?

View attachment 124955just sayin’
Some of you aren’t on FB.

For what it's worth, I thought it was ridiculous that he took his shirt off and Maroon 5 was also one of the lamest half time shows in recent memory. Blues Brothers/ Aerosmith w/NSYNC, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige/ Black Eyed Peas / Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz and I thought Lady Gaga were all pretty lame shows too.

(I had to google the list of performers)

I was also disappointed in the performance by The Who. I'm a big Who fan and their performance was a disappointment.

My favorite was Prince. Bruno Mars brought it as well. Tom Petty was good but I thought it was boring unless you were at least a little bit of a fan. MJ's was good too. I think they credit him with starting the trend of signing big acts. Before that I remember it being tributes to people/eras/bands etc.

I'm not even sure what the point of the halftime show is. It makes for a longer halftime but doesn't seem to do anything. Besides, halftime is when you go pee and get another beer. If the show's so great you can't do that.

As it was, I did my beer/snack/pee chores while the game was on. Didn't want to miss the commercials.

That was a nod to her latest movie "Hustler". Pretty good from what I've heard.

What I thought was a really strong statement from her performance was having her daughter, and all the other kids singing from cages. It took me second to catch on to that one.

I said to my wife is that her kid???

been looking at practice harps for the twins...man I thought ukuleles were expensive....harps are whoa!!!!

I wonder if Mim could hook me up with one....

been looking at practice harps for the twins...man I thought ukuleles were expensive....harps are whoa!!!!

I wonder if Mim could hook me up with one....

Have fun keeping that thing in tune!

And, wait until the first string change!!

I'm not even sure what the point of the halftime show is. It makes for a longer halftime but doesn't seem to do anything. Besides, halftime is when you go pee and get another beer. If the show's so great you can't do that.

As it was, I did my beer/snack/pee chores while the game was on. Didn't want to miss the commercials.

I miss marching bands. But I’m a band geek.

We have had a extremely mild winter so far. I think tomorrow it's supposed to lay down some snow. I am so spoiled I'm disappointed.

We have had a extremely mild winter so far. I think tomorrow it's supposed to lay down some snow. I am so spoiled I'm disappointed.

We’re having a cold spell. 34.5° this morning. No wind, though so it’s not too bad. Mid 50s high today with a bright blue sky.

Last edited:
Top Bottom