::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Today I got the CITES certificates I applied for about 5 months ago. I just couldn't help but send them an email.

"Hi Anna,
Since it took nearly 5 months to get our certificates and they are only valid for 6 months, do you recommend that we apply for more immediately, or do you expect your department to become more competent in the future? Thank you, Mike"

LMAO

Oh, dear.

I made some soap. I put cigar band style labels on it. Arranged it in a basket and left them to cure.

Now I can't find the basket. But I keep finding bars with teeth marks in them.

This is Ivy's doing.

Congratulations!!

But I cry foul. I was sedated.

Never stops the rest of us. So does the thing start working right away (and you can get rid of the vest) or do you have to heal for a bit first before it gets turned on?

Today I got the CITES certificates I applied for about 5 months ago. I just couldn't help but send them an email.

"Hi Anna,
Since it took nearly 5 months to get our certificates and they are only valid for 6 months, do you recommend that we apply for more immediately, or do you expect your department to become more competent in the future? Thank you, Mike"

I love this. Somehow I think it may take Anna a full six months to get them to you next time, though.

I was supposed to be at the courthouse for jury duty. Guess who slept in and missed the time to be at the court house?!

I have a new juror number and new date in Sept. Sigh.

I feel like I should be getting a jury summons any moment now. I deferred a while back - seems like way more than the year it was supposed to be.

I feel like y'all are going to jinx me into jury duty. I've never had to. Showed up once but was dismissed.

Never stops the rest of us. So does the thing start working right away (and you can get rid of the vest) or do you have to heal for a bit first before it gets turned on?

The vest is gone although I grabbed it today out of habit and was about to put it on. I need to send it back now. I hate that thing.

Top Bottom