::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I made some soap. I put cigar band style labels on it. Arranged it in a basket and left them to cure.

Now I can't find the basket. But I keep finding bars with teeth marks in them.

This is Ivy's doing.

Oh, no! I hope she doesn’t end up with a stomach ache.

Our interim DRE was snippy tonight. She’s totally feeling overwhelmed. Has been for a while. This year she starts the interim process while doing everything she does as the director. My co-teacher was getting the brunt of it. She’s (co-teacher) a teacher in real life. She’s one of those energetic people always coming up with ideas. The Interim DRE interprets all that as more work for herself.

I don’t like taking the lead if I can help it. Usually if I volunteer to lead, it’s because no one else will or the situation is seriously effed up. My leading style is I will take input, but ultimately I’ll make what’s I think are the important decisions. If my team doesn’t like it, any one of them is free to step up and lead. If the team is unable to work as a team, I become autocratic. I hate arguing meeting after meeting with no decisions being made. I’d be a terrible Quaker.

I feel like y'all are going to jinx me into jury duty. I've never had to. Showed up once but was dismissed.

I have done it once. Got placed on a grand jury. It was a fantastic experience - really got some insight into the justice system. I would love to do it again.

This laptop I'm on this morning went to black screen and would do anything. I couldn't shut it off. I finally had to unplug everything and turn it over and pull the battery, then restart. It's worked fine since then? When I'm done here I am shutting it all the way down again. It's getting a bit old. (Windows 7)

Up at a decent hour and laundry is a-chugging along. Wheeee, look at me, resembling a quality housewife.

I wonder if I can get my motorcycle started. It looks rainy today, but it can't rain all weekend.

Top Bottom