::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I don't actually mind being awakened at 4:30 needing to pee, but I sure wish I could get back to sleep. Been going on for years.

#notopbunks

I don't actually mind being awakened at 4:30 needing to pee, but I sure wish I could get back to sleep. Been going on for years.

#notopbunks

A local farmer used to swear to me that if he ate a teaspoon of my honey before bed, he didn't have to get up to pee at night. He must have told me that a half dozen times.

#notopbunks

I woke up at 3:30 because of soreness. I was trying to lie more on my right side. Turns out, sleeping with more weight on the left works out better.

Good nap!

Just took a shower. That was interesting and took a lot of effort, a long handled scrub brush, and a towel to keep water from hitting the wound. It's surprising how hard a simple task it when you can't use an arm, and it hurts like hell when you do.

Right now I'm pretty much drip drying because I said **** it to trying to get my back dry.

I blocked out my whole day to install a new server at a golf course near my house.
Took me less than two hours.
I don't want to drive to town.
Guess I need to invent some work to do.

Well I don't need to invent work, there is some stuff I need to do, just not my favourite stuff to do.
I guess I better get to it!

I guess the REAL issue is that it is a beautiful day in Hawaii nei and I am at home.

All I want to do is go to the beach.

Hmm, I get a lunch break, right? :D

Ok if I get these quotes done, and get my past due time and expense reports done, I will allow myself a break.

The heart guy says things look good. See ya in a year.

The unremarkable goal has been reached once again.

RL Kid had a huge meltdown this morning. Major tantrum with the full power of a 160# man behind it. I got slugged in the eye, bitten on one arm, and deeply scratched on the other. All of this because he was frustrated because he couldn't get Youtube to work on his ancient iPad. For reasons known only to him, that's his iPad of choice. We have one for him that is lost in the moving piles. After reconciliations all around I've set up his computer. Now he has that entertainment option. But it's been a rough morning emotionally all around.

Top Bottom