::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Is braless a thing again?

I was down at Santa Clara University for a few hours today and I couldn't help but notice many coeds were all about "free the nipple."

I have things to do but I think I'll go back tomorrow. :)

I was down at Santa Clara University for a few hours today and I couldn't help but notice many coeds were all about "free the nipple."

One can only hope....

That could put a strain on your heart.

Excellent Sally!
That totally explains it.
I have always felt that way (about men being responsible for their own behavior) and quite frankly since it was always obvious to me I struggled to see how others felt otherwise.
Brilliant post.

Well, this computer seems to be operating correctly for the last two days. I have the battery completely out and am waiting on my new battery to be delivered. Hopefully this will let me continue for a good while.

I still think that I'm going to get that Chromebook that I saw down at Walmart.
$149.99 + tax with a 15.6 inch screen. Which is the same size as the one I am using right now on this laptop.

I'll have to figure out Cloud print on the new one. Actually printing through my router/network I guess.

Well, this computer seems to be operating correctly for the last two days. I have the battery completely out and am waiting on my new battery to be delivered. Hopefully this will let me continue for a good while.

I still think that I'm going to get that Chromebook that I saw down at Walmart.
$149.99 + tax with a 15.6 inch screen. Which is the same size as the one I am using right now on this laptop.

I'll have to figure out Cloud print on the new one. Actually printing through my router/network I guess.

Both my chromebook and our printer are capable of wireless printing, although I never have figured out how to make it work....

New battery came, and is installed in this laptop. So far so good. Fingers crossed.

I only had 6% charge when I installed it but it powered up the laptop just fine, and then gave a notice to plug in the computer.

Top Bottom