::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We've been having unusually wet weather this summer. It hasn't bothered me at all, as I'm not going out too much. In fact, I rather enjoy listening to the rain on the roof....

We've been having unusually wet weather this summer. It hasn't bothered me at all, as I'm not going out too much. In fact, I rather enjoy listening to the rain on the roof....

I don’t even remember rain.

It was wet in late spring. The last three weeks it has rained twice. The last rain was quite welcome.

Today is about as nice as I could hope for. 74° right now with a gentle breeze.

You take a better mug shot than I do.

attachment.php

My bicycle is now ready to ride. Unboxed, tweaked, new tires, upgraded computer/gps. Now all it needs is a chump to take it out when it's still below 100°. The really amusing part is that computer is dimpled like a golf ball and described as "aero", which is total marketing BS. 2 square inches of dimples in the right place might turn me on, but it won't make me ride any faster.

My bicycle is now ready to ride. Unboxed, tweaked, new tires, upgraded computer/gps. Now all it needs is a chump to take it out when it's still below 100°. The really amusing part is that computer is dimpled like a golf ball and described as "aero", which is total marketing BS. 2 square inches of dimples in the right place might turn me on, but it won't make me ride any faster.

this made me LOL!

thank you

The mugshots were so fun, but the switch-up was the best hahahahaha.

Especially because I read people's posts in the wrong people's voices.

Top Bottom