::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

That was so much fun! I bet Rob has everyone’s.

This is just a composite of the thumbnails. I'd have to go looking for the actual jpgs.

attachment.php

Trying to keep my tabs up for Ukulele Underground so I stay in contact with you guys! So far so good!

I see Veep down there! Congrats Man! You have no idea how excited I am for you! Does your finance play ukulele? If so I expect an Elvira duet!!!

Doing an adult workshop at Cirque du Floyd tonight, and a kids one tomorrow and then at the end they get to play on the mainstage! I hope it goes well! I am a bit nervous. I know it will go well, I did a version of it last year, I just have so much going on.

Something HUGE may happen next week... or not... it flip flops...

Send good vibes because there is a little life on the line.

That is vague I know. I will be more specific if it happens.

Morning everyone I know it's been a while so I how did I meet Amanda (Mandy)? On a Facebook group we would interact on the group here and there. Then one day I sent her a friend request she accepted it and I messaged her she wrote back and within a few days we was up late at night chatting then a few weeks go by and we video chat for the first time and for about 10 seconds or so we by just stare at each other then we start talking talked for over two hours. I thought I would get a online pen pal talking to her but we kept talking. We have had ups and downs but we have committed to talking things out to see where the other person is coming from or till we reach a agreement. We got to meet the first time In January then she came to Texas and I moved out to GA later on. Now we are engaged.FB_IMG_1565955942624.jpg how do you make it big? This not easy on a tablet.

It's early, and I just got up, but I've gotta say....

I feel really good, today! I slept through the night without getting up, too!

If I could go through the whole day feeling this good, I wouldn't know how to behave ...:D

Morning everyone I know it's been a while so I how did I meet Amanda (Mandy)? On a Facebook group we would interact on the group here and there. Then one day I sent her a friend request she accepted it and I messaged her she wrote back and within a few days we was up late at night chatting then a few weeks go by and we video chat for the first time and for about 10 seconds or so we by just stare at each other then we start talking talked for over two hours. I thought I would get a online pen pal talking to her but we kept talking. We have had ups and downs but we have committed to talking things out to see where the other person is coming from or till we reach a agreement. We got to meet the first time In January then she came to Texas and I moved out to GA later on. Now we are engaged.View attachment 120531 how do you make it big? This not easy on a tablet.

How's this?

attachment.php

Doing an adult workshop at Cirque du Floyd tonight, and a kids one tomorrow and then at the end they get to play on the mainstage! I hope it goes well! I am a bit nervous. I know it will go well, I did a version of it last year, I just have so much going on.

Something HUGE may happen next week... or not... it flip flops...

Send good vibes because there is a little life on the line.

That is vague I know. I will be more specific if it happens.

PoHo Mojo and Good vibes your way!

It's early, and I just got up, but I've gotta say....

I feel really good, today! I slept through the night without getting up, too!

If I could go through the whole day feeling this good, I wouldn't know how to behave ...:D

I hope today is a good day, that you feel better, and you misbehave some!

Trying to keep my tabs up for Ukulele Underground so I stay in contact with you guys! So far so good!

I see Veep down there! Congrats Man! You have no idea how excited I am for you! Does your finance play ukulele? If so I expect an Elvira duet!!!

Sadly no but that could change!

I had another weird forum blockage this morning. After a couple of successful posts, I tried again and the error message said:

"Forbidden. Data posted too frequently. Try again in a few minutes."

WTF? I waited several minutes, and retried, but it didn't help. I shut down and left it alone for about a half an hour, and then was able to post.

Is this some kind of hacking going on? Or, is this new stuff with the forum?

The mugshots were so fun, but the switch-up was the best hahahahaha.

Especially because I read people's posts in the wrong people's voices.

I didn't do the mug shot. I got here just before that and wasn't really into the swing of things so I didn't send in a pic. When you guys switched I was completely lost. It was funny.

Morning everyone I know it's been a while so I how did I meet Amanda (Mandy)? On a Facebook group we would interact on the group here and there. Then one day I sent her a friend request she accepted it and I messaged her she wrote back and within a few days we was up late at night chatting then a few weeks go by and we video chat for the first time and for about 10 seconds or so we by just stare at each other then we start talking talked for over two hours. I thought I would get a online pen pal talking to her but we kept talking. We have had ups and downs but we have committed to talking things out to see where the other person is coming from or till we reach a agreement. We got to meet the first time In January then she came to Texas and I moved out to GA later on. Now we are engaged.View attachment 120531 how do you make it big? This not easy on a tablet.

Really happy for the two of you Stephen!

I had another weird forum blockage this morning. After a couple of successful posts, I tried again and the error message said:

"Forbidden. Data posted too frequently. Try again in a few minutes."

WTF? I waited several minutes, and retried, but it didn't help. I shut down and left it alone for about a half an hour, and then was able to post.

Is this some kind of hacking going on? Or, is this new stuff with the forum?

We were having trouble a while ago but it seems to have cleared up for most of us. Sorry Don. FB us when you get stuck and we'll get the word out to the boys.

Top Bottom