::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Our schools will close for 2 1/2 weeks starting at the end of the day today. Officially an early start to spring break - we'll see if things are good enough for them to open up again after. Both my girls have chromebooks they can use so if they go to online schooling they're set there.

At my wifes school it was said that it is up to the teacher to make assigments for the kids and its up to the kids to do the work. No work will be mandatory to make or complete by stadf and students

My granddaughter's school is closed, and the play postponed until May. On top of that, my daughter and her husband have colds.

We had to bypass their house, this trip. :( We'll see them in April, on our way back down...

Stopped at the grocery store here in PA, to buy toilet paper (amongst other things) to use at the condo in NY.

The shelves were stripped bare. Not one roll to be had, in a huge supermarket!

I must just be dense, but I don't see the correlation between the virus and toilet paper. What am I missing (besides the toilet paper)???

The post office just delivered my 96 rolls of TP about an hour ago. Why anyone would choose to fight the crowds when Amazon still has some is beyond me.

She went to pick up some canned goods, pasta sauces, canned tuna etc.

She also said she left her cart, went to the toilet paper and just grabbed a pack. The long line was people with carts. She cut line, grabbed a pack and left. Limited to one pack and one case of water. Clorox wipes are all gone.

The owner of the brewery thinks that this will be at least 2 months if not more before things get better. He also thinks that the beer will be needed by stores as people will drink but may not come to pub for beer and food.

Liquor sales will climb as will pregnancies :)

Stopped at the grocery store here in PA, to buy toilet paper (amongst other things) to use at the condo in NY.

I must just be dense, but I don't see the correlation between the virus and toilet paper. What am I missing (besides the toilet paper)???

To protect yourself from the virus you're supposed to swaddle yourself in toilet paper like a mummy. :)

I hope this is something that postponing doesn't hurt?

I talked with my referring doc and he says we’re OK to wait as much as six weeks. Beyond that he wants to do interim treatment. For now I’m back on my NSAID against my arthritis pain.

Went grocery shopping. The shelves are bare. No bread, no eggs, no paper product at all, no beef, no chicken, very little canned soup, no rice, hardly any milk, no frozen veggies, very few fresh ones. Vons was closing at 10 instead of 1am because they had no products.

Stop at Tammy's on the way north

Top Bottom