::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Does anyone know if I can post pictures directly here from Google Photos? Otherwise I can do it from PhotoBucket but the site is a bit of a pita now days.

I use Imgur for posting photos now. Photobucket doesn't let you link to pictures in forums if you're not a paying member.

so been busy with work....pretty much the owner just has me tell everyone what he wants made up. what he really needs is me to order grain, hops and stuff and he needs to sell beer....

so been busy with work....pretty much the owner just has me tell everyone what he wants made up. what he really needs is me to order grain, hops and stuff and he needs to sell beer....

I got pretty much all the workings of what needs to be made and how to move it to packaging but I am held back by asking him to order grain, grain he miss ordered and didnt get enough of. Hops that we need....just stuff to get beer moving to be packaged....

I got pretty much all the workings of what needs to be made and how to move it to packaging but I am held back by asking him to order grain, grain he miss ordered and didnt get enough of. Hops that we need....just stuff to get beer moving to be packaged....

I really need beer moved in order to package it. This week I am short about 10 kegs for next beer to be packaged....which means we need to sell more to get kegs back that we could clean and refill....

its frustrating he wants me to take over production but doesnt want me to go off and make the beers the sales guy is asking for....

also he still wants control of the beers we make and when we make them...but not necessarily will he have the grain ready on time.....

Well I got one to post. We'll see if it's still there tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Vax aftermath. Bone tired. Sore arms. Already in bed while I still had momentum. Probably the shingles shot, not the flu shot.

The bar at the camp. This goes with the previous picture.

MrY1JET.jpg

LH6TgCW.jpg

Top Bottom