::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

45 will make sure it is viewed as revenge.

Yes he will. He'll do his best. That's why it's going to be a very tricky two years. Make no mistake - I'm very happy the House is blue, but I'm skeptical for 2020.

I feel like this has given us a reprieve, not a victory.

They went well.

I got one kid kicked out of my class already.

If another of the kids gets suspended from school again he is expelled (not class suspension but an actual school suspension. This dumb kid is in 9th grade and has been suspended 9 times already. The other two were engaged in their work today.

How? What has he done to earn 9 suspensions? Is he a thug, a druggie, just a goof-off? I can't even imagine. I only ever knew one kid to get suspended the whole time I was in school (Kyle, who was a part of my gang, actually, got caught on the band trip with vodka in his shampoo bottle instead of shampoo).

Pretty good! Thinking of going to Reno Uke Fest

Daniel Ho is amazing but most of the other featured performers I haven't heard of, or I know them from before they started performing at festivals. Seems kind of weird to me.

How? What has he done to earn 9 suspensions? Is he a thug, a druggie, just a goof-off? I can't even imagine. I only ever knew one kid to get suspended the whole time I was in school (Kyle, who was a part of my gang, actually, got caught on the band trip with vodka in his shampoo bottle instead of shampoo).

Drugs, alcohol, fighting, profanity at a teacher and/or administration.

I haven't asked, but he's probably the latest drug dealer in school.

Yes he will. He'll do his best. That's why it's going to be a very tricky two years. Make no mistake - I'm very happy the House is blue, but I'm skeptical for 2020.

I feel like this has given us a reprieve, not a victory.

I hoping Beto runs against him.

Aloha kakahiaka PoHos!
TheBus was not too bad this morning, I was able to walk at a regular pace to the terminal and I am now enjoying a double espresso in the Premier Club lounge prior to boarding my flight to Lana'i.
Nanilei heads up to North Shore with her sister today, I probably will not see her until Saturday, when I go up there to join them.
Hopefully we get to sail on BIL's boat.

I skipped out of work early yesterday and we went to see Bohemian Rhapsody in IMAX, I think it was very well done.
There was even something in my eye almost twice. The actor playing Brian May really looked the part, a much better match than the actor playing Freddy.
I was not that impressed with IMAX versus the modern digital projection age, not really much visual difference anymore that I could discern, but the audio was superb, the surround was really noticable and the music was LOUD and clear, we had a great time.

Then back home to finish more prep work for an install tomorrow.

It's almost the weekend!

Aloha kakahiaka PoHos!
TheBus was not too bad this morning, I was able to walk at a regular pace to the terminal and I am now enjoying a double espresso in the Premier Club lounge prior to boarding my flight to Lana'i.
Nanilei heads up to North Shore with her sister today, I probably will not see her until Saturday, when I go up there to join them.
Hopefully we get to sail on BIL's boat.

It seems funny to me that you say "when I go up there." I think nothing of that drive to North Shore because it's like an everyday drive around here. It's the same when Len says he lives out in the country.

I guess it's all about perspective and what you're used to.

I'm hoping someone moderate enough to attract moderate Republicans runs against him, but not so moderate that they'd be considered Republican Lite.

We might have it with Beto. He almost won in Texas. He’s young, hip, but a Texan. That might be enough.

Last edited:
I'm hoping someone moderate enough to attract moderate Republicans runs against him, but not so moderate that they'd be considered Republican Lite.

Not many people remain in the center. My 3 hoped-for qualities:

1) Will be no more than 65 years old at the end of 2 presidential terms.
2) Center enough to get elected and have long coattails.
3) Inclusive with no intention to govern from Biblical rules. (I hope for someone grounded in a faith tradition.)

I wasn’t to repair the damage before adventuring into more progressive government.

The Arizona senate race still isn’t called. With more than half a million mailed and provisional ballots remaining to be counted the Republican Party has sued to stop the count. (Expletive deleted)

Top Bottom