::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Morning kids.
My back went out this week. I’ve got a bulging disc that acts up once in a while. Was a miserable week. Better today. Luckily I didn’t have any clients this week and I just modified my work at the school. I have one client today at 5:30. Trying to decide if I want to do it or reschedule.

Morning kids.
My back went out this week. I’ve got a bulging disc that acts up once in a while. Was a miserable week. Better today. Luckily I didn’t have any clients this week and I just modified my work at the school. I have one client today at 5:30. Trying to decide if I want to do it or reschedule.

Feel better soon please.

I hope Jon was able to wrap up the project and get some sleep last night.
I would probably fall asleep at the computer.

Well...it's an ongoing project. We wrapped for the night at about 3:30 a.m. I didn't sleep as late as I wanted this morning - woke up before 9:00 to the sound of garbage trucks and couldn't get back to sleep.

I try to be reasonable pro-active. So when I do something online I like to get the confirmation notification (Email, text, etc.) virtually, NOW!
When I don't it bothers me. 21st century (First World) problems.
Anyone else have this condition?

I know what you mean. I start getting fidgety if a minute goes by without confirmation.

My Pitmaster IQ didn't get ordered apparently.

I guess it'll have to wait until later to order again. I might not have hit "send"

Woke to the usual cat food, cat puke, and cat pee dramas this morning. My days are really much better when the first thing I smell is coffee.

Aloha Kakahiaka PoHos!
This morning we were talking about Nanilei's grandma and so I said "Call her right now!"
So she did.
She did not really recognize the voice on the other end.
Some tears.
Sigh.
Well we hope she hangs on a few more weeks at least.
Don't know if we need to change our flight.
It's hard being so far away in these situations.
Love and Aloha to you all.

In other news, a very special sunset sail will be on July 19, I get to play for the Yoshidas!
:)

Oh Damon, I’m so sorry for your wife. This stuff just gets harder.

Playing for those Yoshida folks with be fun. I heard that Gary guy tips well.

Top Bottom