::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Aloha Kakahiaka PoHos!
I am cooking breakfast.
Portuguese sausage, eggs, and rice!

Was never a Kobe "fan" because he was with the Lakers and I also dislike his style of play.

But always respectful for what he accomplished and his work ethic.

I was genuinely sad today learning he passed away so young and the loss of his daughter makes it even more tragic.

Grandpa is home. They're pretty sure he just has anxiety (he does have pulmonary edema as well but his O2 levels are good). A doctor walked him today and talked him through his shortness of breath and gave him strategies of how to deal with the feeling he can't breath.

They also gave him some stuff to help him sleep through the attacks.

Grandpa is home. They're pretty sure he just has anxiety (he does have pulmonary edema as well but his O2 levels are good). A doctor walked him today and talked him through his shortness of breath and gave him strategies of how to deal with the feeling he can't breath.

They also gave him some stuff to help him sleep through the attacks.

My parents are sleeping over my grandfather's house just in case and to help him out since he is actually sick too.

My parents are sleeping over my grandfather's house just in case and to help him out since he is actually sick too.

Grandma is still in the hospital. She had an MRI today. She has six broken ribs and a C3(?) fracture. They said she'll recover but it will just take time as older people don't heal that fast.

She likes the hospital food. She's not on a restricted diet and we keep offering to bring her food but she says she likes the food in the hospital. I think they have her heavily drugged :)

Grandma is still in the hospital. She had an MRI today. She has six broken ribs and a C3(?) fracture. They said she'll recover but it will just take time as older people don't heal that fast.

She likes the hospital food. She's not on a restricted diet and we keep offering to bring her food but she says she likes the food in the hospital. I think they have her heavily drugged :)

We haven't heard the result of her MRI yet.

Broken ribs are SO painful!! And, especially so for a 90 year old lady. I feel so bad for her, and for Gary's grandpa, too.

Luckily, they have a strong, loving family to rally around them.

PoHoMoJo to the whole family....

Thanks all for the good thoughts for the grandparents.

Grandma isn't in any pain so they must have her hopped up on good meds. She keeps claiming there's a guy on the roof outside of her room. She was freaking out my sisters because she was talking about him and saying "he's right there!" while they were visiting.

I'm thinking the seeing things goes along with the not feeling any pain part :)

Top Bottom