::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

He definitely doesnt want to learn new stuff while I always am striving to get in the owners head of stuff I am gonna do and he says ok go for it

That's not at all surprising considering your work ethic, Ken. You'll be head guy at some point here.

The park fills up......they are actually booked for the entire summer already....so we will look this year into getting a long weekend or weeek there too

Oregon state parks fill up faster than you can blink - I'm sure that aside from the cancellation here and there no spaces are available in any of the reservable parks by now.

You could do it. That stuff is so cool.

The place I built my ukulele had an area where people were making knives and swords. There was also a flame eating class going on. Really interesting place. I think it was called "The Foundry" in Oakland.

Flying to Lana'i today.
Took a shower last night before bed, got up early to catch the early bus, and still missed it by 28 seconds.
I won't miss my flight, but sitting at the stop for 30 minutes was a drag when I could have been in bed.

Looks like we are going to pop over to either Kona or Maui.
Southwest has $29 special.
Plus they had a bonus where Hawaii residents who sign up for Rapid Rewards get 5000 points free.
Neighbor island flights are 1379 points.
So both Nanilei and I can go round trip to Maui or Kona for $29. Looks like rental cars are cheaper in Kona.

Looks like we are going to pop over to either Kona or Maui.
Southwest has $29 special.
Plus they had a bonus where Hawaii residents who sign up for Rapid Rewards get 5000 points free.
Neighbor island flights are 1379 points.
So both Nanilei and I can go round trip to Maui or Kona for $29. Looks like rental cars are cheaper in Kona.

If you go to Kona go upland to see pueo.

Oregon state parks fill up faster than you can blink - I'm sure that aside from the cancellation here and there no spaces are available in any of the reservable parks by now.

California State Parks take reservation 7 months to the day. If you try to reserve 6 months and 29 days before you usually can’t get a spot. I rarely even try anymore.
When the kids were little I’d have each kid on a cell phone and I’d be on the computer each trying to get in at 8am 7 months before we wanted to camp somewhere. Sometimes we were lucky.

Weird. I had seat 11B for the return flight. Second-to-last row, aisle.
It is good to be seated aft as the plane boards aft.
Anyway I get to the gate and my boarding pass makes a raspberry sound. INCORRECT SEAT is displayed.
Gate agent hand me new boarding pass, 6A.

Lame.

looking for bikes for the kids....bike rack too.

Rei has a nice Yakima rack for 499. Dicks has some Nishiki mt bikes for 160...looks like fro about 1k I can get 3 bikes and a rack.....I could use a lighter bike as well

looking for bikes for the kids....bike rack too.

Rei has a nice Yakima rack for 499. Dicks has some Nishiki mt bikes for 160...looks like fro about 1k I can get 3 bikes and a rack.....I could use a lighter bike as well

Top Bottom