::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Aside from a house or two, I don't know that I'd actually spend that much.

Maybe a cruise or vacation for my family on my dime. Pay off my sisters houses.

I dunno

I'd probably show up to work the next day.

You know. To collect my stuff :)

I would buy a lot of property and then either hand it over to a land trust or create my own nature preserve... and probably travel more.

I would buy a lot of property and then either hand it over to a land trust or create my own nature preserve... and probably travel more.

We would set up a charitable foundation to give the money away in the form of community grants.

I actually think I'd still like to live in our apartment in Florida. I'd spare no expense fixing it up and furnishing it, but I think I would still be happy there. With that kind of money I wouldn't worry about selling this place, but would keep it to stay in when visiting here.

I'd make arrangements to take care of my daughter and granddaughters.

Other than that, maybe travel more. I'd probably get a private plane, and hire a pilot. Commercial airline travel is no fun....

I'd be able to donate lots of money to lots of causes and charities.

I could be a benefactor for the place we stay in Florida, funding capital improvements and such....

My son's basketball team is designated "D" National - Blue in the league we play.

The kids were trying to come up with a team name and we had to talk them out of the "Blue Ballers"

Anyone want to come down and explain "why" to a team of 11 year olds?

I'd be able to donate lots of money to lots of causes and charities.

I could be a benefactor for the place we stay in Florida, funding capital improvements and such....

It's kind of funny, but the enormity of 904 million didn't really sink in until you guys started talking about donations. For some reason it hadn't registered just how much money that is.

It's kind of funny, but the enormity of 904 million didn't really sink in until you guys started talking about donations. For some reason it hadn't registered just how much money that is.

I'm going to have to watch Brewsters Millions again to get some ideas.

My English classes are all great kids.

My culinary kids will be lucky to land jobs in fast food.

I actually think I'd still like to live in our apartment in Florida. I'd spare no expense fixing it up and furnishing it, but I think I would still be happy there. With that kind of money I wouldn't worry about selling this place, but would keep it to stay in when visiting here.

I'd make arrangements to take care of my daughter and granddaughters.

Other than that, maybe travel more. I'd probably get a private plane, and hire a pilot. Commercial airline travel is no fun....

I wouldn't move either, though my wife would probably want the entire shack redone. We could go to Thailand for a few months while they fix it up. I don't think I'd buy a plane, rent one maybe.

I wouldn't move either, though my wife would probably want the entire shack redone. We could go to Thailand for a few months while they fix it up. I don't think I'd buy a plane, rent one maybe.

You could probably charter.

I like the one they use in Criminal Minds.

I'm trying to create a unit I'm calling "The Kindess Project" and need some ideas.

Basically I'm going to ask my sophomores to do something "kind" and journal about it. Anything they can think of that is kind and helps community. I'm hoping they come up with things like "No kid eats alone" but I'd be happy with walking around and complimenting people. Whatever it is they think will make others and themselves feel better.

Does that make sense?

I'm thinking of having them do an electronic journal but I'm not sure what they should include. I know I want them to start journaling with ideas and then detailed plans on how to carry out the plans, how they feel, the reactions they see in others, and close with if they thought it was successful or how to improve.

Any ideas?

The other day when James and I were out for breakfast before school and there was a much older gentleman eating breakfast alone. His hands were shaking so badly that the food wouldn't stay on the fork and it would take him several attempts to get a bite.

I asked him very politely if there was anything he wanted me to do to help him out.

"Yes. **** OFF!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom